Starpix, Amanda Schwab, Associated Press
NEW YORK — Justin Bieber had an unplugged performance at the Apollo Theater, but it wasn't intentional — a problem caused a power outage during the singing sensation's big concert.
The singer was nearing the end of a private show in front of a packed house on Monday when the power for most of the stage instruments suddenly went out.
His manager, Scooter Braun, says Bieber still managed to finish the show, serenading the crowd with his hit "Boyfriend" as they sang along.
Bieber's performance was part of a series of promotional events to promote his new album, "Believe," out Tuesday.
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Pioneer panorama arrives in the Salt Lake Valley
- Britain's little prince celebrates first...
- The Clean Cut: 'Dancing grandpa' throws down...
- Sherry Young: Moving — a life changing...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- 'Arrow' makes Green Arrow less goofy
- Float party gives thousands a sneak peek of...
- Splashing through the city: Giant slip... 3
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough... 2
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: You're not in... 2
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout... 2
- Here's how violent, graphic and scary... 1
- 11 cartoon characters who buck stereotypes 1
- Sherry Young: Moving — a life... 1
- Pioneer panorama arrives in the Salt... 1