SALT LAKE CITY — Officials say they've got the Wiley Canyon Fire in Utah County 100 percent contained.
Bureau of Land Management spokeswoman Cami Lee says the 208-acre blaze on the west side of Lake Mountain was fully contained about 8 a.m. Monday.
Authorities say it was human-caused and sparked about 4 p.m. Saturday. It's burning grass, brush and chaparral.
Firefighters include teams from the Forest Service and the BLM and a hot shot crew from Boise.
No structures are threatened.
- Ryan Teeples: BYU sports is for BYUtv, not...
- Bear scare: 'Baden and Logan saved my life.'
- 7-year-old girl who met Justin Bieber passes...
- Impeachment investigation 'highly likely,'...
- Attorney General John Swallow tells House...
- Lehi imposes emergency watering restrictions
- Miss Utah USA gets second chance at question...
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running shoe...
- Miss Utah USA's bungled interview... 38
- BYU poll: Majority favor impeachment,... 30
- Video: Miss Utah USA flubs answer at... 26
- 2 others back up extortion claims... 21
- Miss Utah USA gets second chance at... 21
- Attorneys for AG John Swallow say... 20
- Gunman caught after shooting... 20
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 20