Santorum has full confidence that Romney understands family values
Our take: The abortion issue remains a hotly debated topic as the presidential election looms. Former presidential hopeful Rick Santorum spoke recently about his previous rival, Mitt Romney, saying he believes Romney understands important pro-life issues and is focused on the centrality of the family.
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and former candidate Rick Santorum both spoke before the Faith and Freedom Conference in Washington today (Saturday).
While Romney pressed pro-life and pro-family themes in his speech, Santorum assured the audience of conservative Christian voters that Romney completely understands and appreciates the pro-family message.
Im appreciative for the anchors Ive had in my life the idea that a family comes together and shares a common purpose, Romney said.
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with newly...
- A conversation with Mormon convert and 7-time...
- Over half a million people attended Ogden...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- LDS apostle Elder Russell M. Nelson turns 90
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith adds...
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 17
- Here's how U.S. churches are changing... 15
- Ted Cruz was booed off stage for... 14
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith... 10
- Americans link violence with Muslims,... 10
- A conversation with Mormon convert and... 9
- The biggest band in the world is also... 7
- How net neutrality impacts online news... 6