Santorum has full confidence that Romney understands family values
Our take: The abortion issue remains a hotly debated topic as the presidential election looms. Former presidential hopeful Rick Santorum spoke recently about his previous rival, Mitt Romney, saying he believes Romney understands important pro-life issues and is focused on the centrality of the family.
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and former candidate Rick Santorum both spoke before the Faith and Freedom Conference in Washington today (Saturday).
While Romney pressed pro-life and pro-family themes in his speech, Santorum assured the audience of conservative Christian voters that Romney completely understands and appreciates the pro-family message.
Im appreciative for the anchors Ive had in my life the idea that a family comes together and shares a common purpose, Romney said.
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Christmas lights on Temple Square in pictures...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- LDS growth in India draws media attention
- Space and religion: How believers view latest...
- Genealogy: A journal has many uses
- LDS missionaries developing strategies... 39
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 26
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional... 25
- Defending the Faith: 'Pleased as man... 21
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach... 17
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood'... 16
- Space and religion: How believers view... 11