Santorum has full confidence that Romney understands family values
Our take: The abortion issue remains a hotly debated topic as the presidential election looms. Former presidential hopeful Rick Santorum spoke recently about his previous rival, Mitt Romney, saying he believes Romney understands important pro-life issues and is focused on the centrality of the family.
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and former candidate Rick Santorum both spoke before the Faith and Freedom Conference in Washington today (Saturday).
While Romney pressed pro-life and pro-family themes in his speech, Santorum assured the audience of conservative Christian voters that Romney completely understands and appreciates the pro-family message.
Im appreciative for the anchors Ive had in my life the idea that a family comes together and shares a common purpose, Romney said.
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- LDS apostle Elder David A. Bednar offers...
- LDS statement could move Utah...
- LDS Church's official website to evolve over...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 124
- Hamblin & Peterson: Bible wars among... 42
- See why this woman's decision not to... 41
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about... 33
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks... 32
- Defending the Faith: A tribute to... 19
- Some Republican presidential hopefuls... 12
- LDS statement could move Utah... 10