RealAge is an online site where readers can get advice on relationships and living a healthy lifestyle.
"Want to enjoy life more, stress less, and tackle a major risk factor for heart disease? Keep your marriage happy. A long-term, loving relationship can make your RealAge as much as 2.5 years younger if you're a woman and 4.2 years younger if you're a man."
"All of this nuptial excitement must rub off on the people who live there because this capital city of Utah ranks No. 1 for happy marriages, and Salt Lake spouses must be good role models for one another because their healthy habits, such as being physically active and not smoking, made SLC the second youngest city in the overall rankings."
- Do we really need milk?
- Your triplets just got even more special
- The Clean Cut: Christian musician releases...
- Wal-Mart brings back greeters at the store door
- It's May the Fourth: What's next for the Star...
- Five for Families: Live-action Disney films...
- After more than 6 years, 3 families yearn for...
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain lost weight
- Do we really need milk? 22
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 12
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain... 7
- Crowdfund a divorce? Sites let you... 3
- Unwanted pets find new homes in... 3
- It's May the Fourth: What's next for... 2
- Two Utah men competing in St. George... 2
- The Clean Cut: Real Salt Lake goalie... 2