RealAge is an online site where readers can get advice on relationships and living a healthy lifestyle.
"Want to enjoy life more, stress less, and tackle a major risk factor for heart disease? Keep your marriage happy. A long-term, loving relationship can make your RealAge as much as 2.5 years younger if you're a woman and 4.2 years younger if you're a man."
"All of this nuptial excitement must rub off on the people who live there because this capital city of Utah ranks No. 1 for happy marriages, and Salt Lake spouses must be good role models for one another because their healthy habits, such as being physically active and not smoking, made SLC the second youngest city in the overall rankings."
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Wyoming ranked third in US in percentage of...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- What accounts for the cinematic generation gap?
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- Dear mom on the iPhone: Let me tell you... 75
- 5 underrated Disney movies 17
- Erin Stewart: Prom dress modesty raises... 8
- Teens may be even more distracted... 4
- Top reasons couples divorce... 4
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I... 3
- Wyoming ranked third in US in... 2
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video... 2