One of Mitt Romney's favorite statements why people should vote for him is, "I'm not a career politician," yet he endorses Sen. Orrin Hatch, who is one. I'm a bit confused.
Bruce P. Thorne
Salt Lake City
What You May Have Missed
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act needs...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- My view: A global warming solution to grow...
- Join the discussion: Is it impossible to be a...
- The relationship between religiosity and...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Helping kids master what matters: Emotions,...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 63
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 55
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 53
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 35
- My view: A global warming solution to... 34