EAST HARTFORD, Conn. — A man angry that a deli had fouled up his sandwich order decided to take his beef to police.
The man, identified by police as Rother McLennon of East Hartford, called 911 on Wednesday and complained that he "specifically asked for little turkey and little ham, a lot of cheese and a lot of mayonnaise," and the Grateful Deli in East Hartford got it wrong.
"You're calling 911 because you don't like way that they're making your sandwich?" the dispatcher asked.
"Exactly," McLennon replied.
McLennon called the deli back on Thursday to apologize, she said.
No charges have been filed.
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,...
- Defending the Faith: A case for the...
- Gallup poll shows shift in views on morality...
- Scouts likely to face further turmoil
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize...
- Mistake or miracle: New evidence on the...
- Affordable Care Act could bring 'skinny'...
- One third of millenials regret going to college
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 59
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,... 43
- Journalists criticize Obama... 38
- IRS official Lerner invokes Fifth... 22
- Former IRS chief to Congress: Can't say... 21
- More Obama aides knew IRS targeted... 19
- US companies challenging contraception... 19
- Gallup poll shows shift in views on... 17