EAST HARTFORD, Conn. — A man angry that a deli had fouled up his sandwich order decided to take his beef to police.
The man, identified by police as Rother McLennon of East Hartford, called 911 on Wednesday and complained that he "specifically asked for little turkey and little ham, a lot of cheese and a lot of mayonnaise," and the Grateful Deli in East Hartford got it wrong.
"You're calling 911 because you don't like way that they're making your sandwich?" the dispatcher asked.
"Exactly," McLennon replied.
McLennon called the deli back on Thursday to apologize, she said.
No charges have been filed.
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Geographers map out the seven deadly sins
- Target: 40 million card accounts may be breached
- Dear Santa: Funny and touching Christmas...
- Spending habits of families receiving public...
- New York senator wants paid family and...
- Pennsylvania pastor defrocked after...
- Netflix documentary 'Mitt' now has a trailer
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay... 124
- Poll: Obama's health care law blamed... 37
- Can this marriage be saved? Republican... 30
- New Mexico legalizes same-sex marriage 23
- United Methodist minister won't quit... 22
- Associated Press survey: United States... 21
- Netflix documentary 'Mitt' now has a... 21
- New York senator wants paid family and... 19