The AIGA 100 show awarded both Kirsten Nielsen and Cory Crouch with a Student Copper Ingot award at their show on May 19.
Art Access will accept donations for its parking lot sale, June 18-22, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. The sale will be held June 30, 9 a.m.-noon. (801-328-0703 or www.accessart.org)
Art at the Main 210 E. 400 South, will host art demonstrations on June 23, 30 and July 7, from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. and 1:30-3:30 p.m. (801-363-4088 or artatthemain.com)
Lehi City Arts Council is calling for submissions to "The Lehi Round Up Art" show. Submissions will be accepted through June 23. Registration is $10. (801-768-4763 or www.LehiCityArts.org)
Bountiful/Davis Summerfest International is accepting applications for artists booths for this year's Art and Folk festival. Booth fees are $175. Registration will end June 31 or when the booth's are full. (801-292-0367 or www.bdac.org/summerfest)
Art Access, 230 S. 500 West, is calling for exhibit proposals from emerging and established artists, artists with disabilities and artists representing other underserved communities. Deadline for submission is July 1. (801-328-0703 or accessart.org/gallery/apply-to-gallery)
Midway Art Association is accepting registration for the Wasatch Plein Air Paradise, June 27-July 4. The event will include the main competition as well as five-hour "paintouts." (801-234-0162 or www.midwayartassociation.info)
Utah Arts & Museums is accepting exhibition proposals for its Rio and Alice Merrill Horne galleries. Proposals from artists, arts organizations and independent curators are welcome. Proposals for group shows representing all types of media are accepted. Quality of work, completion and clarity of the proposal and balance of media submitted for the season will be considered. The deadline is Aug. 1. (801-533-3582 or www.artsandmuseums.utah.gov)
Deseret Book, 45 W. South Temple, will host a lunch and learn with artist Scott Sumner, June 22, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. (801-328-8191)
Please submit event listings to email@example.com before 5 p.m. on Wednesday.
- 'Heaven is for Real' delivers a theological...
- 'Captain Underpants' tops list of last year's...
- Former Soviet gold medal-winning gymnast...
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Daughters and mothers...
- Utah Symphony to perform at Utah's national...
- 'Biggest Loser' casting call to be in Salt...
- Ballet West gets it right with a new 'Rite'
- 7th leg of ‘The Amazing Race’...
- Sugar House fireworks show will go on... 6
- Wright Words: Did I blow the choice... 5
- 'Heaven is for Real' delivers a... 5
- With $41.4 million, 'Captain America'... 3
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Daughters and... 3
- 'Biggest Loser' casting call to be in... 3
- Jerry Lewis: Women are funny, but not... 1
- 'Captain Underpants' tops list of last... 1