SALT LAKE CITY — Noah Hartsock is following in the footsteps of Jimmer Fredette.
Well, sort of.
A year after The Jimmer had a predraft workout with the Utah Jazz, his former BYU teammate will get a chance to show the local NBA team his wares as well.
Hartsock will be among six draft hopefuls to work out for the Jazz Saturday morning at the team's practice facility. The workout is closed to the public and media members.
Hartsock, a 6-8 forward who had a successful collegiate career with the Cougars, will join guard Kim English (Missouri), guard Jorge Gutierrez (California), forward Robbie Hummel (Purdue), guard Toure' Murry (Wichita State) and guard Maalik Wayns (Villanova) in a workout in front of Jazz brass.
Utah usually has multiple workouts for draft hopefuls, but the Jazz only have the No. 47 pick in the second round this year. Utah's first-round pick is headed to Minnesota to complete the 2010 deal for Al Jefferson.
The 2012 draft is on June 28.
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle Whittingham...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Brad Rock: Jazz dreaming of a Blazing future
- BYU's worldwide fan base highlighted in...
- Prognosticating, for fun, a bright BYU...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 103
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 75
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 64
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 45
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog:... 27