Superstar Rihanna shares messages of hope from Christian Minister Joyce Meyer
Our take: Superstars in Hollywood don't often make headlines for sharing their faith, but pop singer Rihanna has stepped outside of her sometimes controversial behavior to share thoughts on faith from Christian minister Joyce Meyer that have touched her.
Rihanna's spiritual beliefs may have raised questions for some in the past, but the 24-year-old singer is not afraid to admit that she is a fan of Christian minister and author Joyce Meyer.
This month, the record-breaking Barbadian singer has been using her Twitter account to spread Meyer's teachings.
"If Satan can defeat you in your thoughts then he can defeat you anywhere else as well," reads a message written by Meyer and re-tweeted by Rihanna on June 4.T
o underline her point, the singer sent a tweet to Meyer directly.
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- 14 surprising, heartwarming videos of LDS...
- DJ Kaskade talks about sticking to LDS...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Passing the torch
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in Salt...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 288
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 123
- Religious groups react to Boy... 70
- Do contraceptive rules make religious... 42
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 30
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in... 25
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces first... 14
- ... 10