Omaha SlumpBuster, CBSSN, 5:30 p.m.
Teams TBA, MLBN, 6 p.m.
Tour de Suisse, NBCSP, 3 p.m.
U.S. Open, ESPN, 10 a.m., 3 p.m. (NBC, 1 p.m.)
Heat at Thunder, ABC, 7 p.m.
Euro 2012: Croatia vs. Italy, ESPN2, 9:45 a.m.
Euro 2012: Ireland vs. Spain, ESPN2, 12:30 p.m.
Grizzlies at Bees, FM-97.5, 7 p.m.
Heat at Thunder, AM-700, 7 p.m.
- Ranking the best small forwards in the NBA...
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Morning links: Sports figures react to...
- Utah football: QB Wilson determined to make...
- Ranking the best shooting guards in the NBA...
- Dick Harmon: As Marriott Center gets new...
- Former BYU guard Tyler Haws to work out for...
- Utah Jazz face decision of pursuing free...
- Morning links: BYU and Utah have games... 70
- Morning links: Sports figures react to... 70
- Utah football: QB Wilson determined to... 35
- Brad Rock: Tackle football for girls... 25
- Morning links: Haws, Wright workout for... 21
- Dick Harmon: As Marriott Center gets... 16
- His legacy at BYU secure, Tyler Haws... 13
- Former BYU guard Tyler Haws to work out... 13