If we look at the records of the two presidential candidates as venture capitalists, there is no question that Mitt Romney has been the more successful. President Obama has failed miserably with "his" investments in Solyndra and other "green" energy debacles, and he's done it not with his money, but ours, the U.S. taxpayers.
Is this the guy we want investing more of our money in losing enterprises?
Frank C. Overfelt
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America and...
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to Hitler?
- My view: History lesson — 'Taking back'...
- Endangered Species Act lost sight of its mission
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with...
- Who are the real heroes of election reform?
- Letter: Religious freedom
- Robert J. Samuelson: Income tax has become a...
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 66
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 52
- Obama's biggest test: Ukraine 33
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 27
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America... 27
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to... 26