If we look at the records of the two presidential candidates as venture capitalists, there is no question that Mitt Romney has been the more successful. President Obama has failed miserably with "his" investments in Solyndra and other "green" energy debacles, and he's done it not with his money, but ours, the U.S. taxpayers.
Is this the guy we want investing more of our money in losing enterprises?
Frank C. Overfelt
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme Court...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: How Alex Boye's...
- In our opinion: Repairing Salt Lake City streets
- Arthur Cyr: North Korea’s leaders...
- George F. Will: Britain at the crossroads
- In our opinion: Transitioning from coal to...
- My view: The one thing that could solve...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 53
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 46
- In our opinion: Transitioning from coal... 27
- My view: Character still matters in... 25
- Michael Gerson: The Trump train is... 25
- Mia Love: America's soldiers are... 23
- Letter: Obama visits Hiroshima 21
- Letter: Trump's delegate count 20