If we look at the records of the two presidential candidates as venture capitalists, there is no question that Mitt Romney has been the more successful. President Obama has failed miserably with "his" investments in Solyndra and other "green" energy debacles, and he's done it not with his money, but ours, the U.S. taxpayers.
Is this the guy we want investing more of our money in losing enterprises?
Frank C. Overfelt
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions
- John Florez: The people's voices don't count
- A. Scott Anderson: Peace on earth comes from...
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests — a...
- Letter: Distance from religion
- Letter: Access to health care
- Mark Reynolds: Cheap gas prices won’t...
- Letter: Who can we trust?