If we look at the records of the two presidential candidates as venture capitalists, there is no question that Mitt Romney has been the more successful. President Obama has failed miserably with "his" investments in Solyndra and other "green" energy debacles, and he's done it not with his money, but ours, the U.S. taxpayers.
Is this the guy we want investing more of our money in losing enterprises?
Frank C. Overfelt
- In our opinion: Paul Ryan's promising...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Becoming mentally...
- Involve Utahns in national monument designations
- Perceptions of Obama and his policies at home...
- Letter: Welfare reform
- Legitimate, productive businesses are...
- My view: Utah's Constitution requires state...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 80
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 54
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- In our opinion: Paul Ryan's promising... 50
- Capitalism and the common good:... 43
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 39
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the... 39
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36