If we look at the records of the two presidential candidates as venture capitalists, there is no question that Mitt Romney has been the more successful. President Obama has failed miserably with "his" investments in Solyndra and other "green" energy debacles, and he's done it not with his money, but ours, the U.S. taxpayers.
Is this the guy we want investing more of our money in losing enterprises?
Frank C. Overfelt
- In our opinion: Earmarks are becoming a...
- Letter: Elected representatives
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging
- In our opinion:: Nelson Mandela left legacy...
- If Iran truly wants only nuclear energy, it...
- The winners and the losers
- Letter: No limits
- Michael Gerson: Cancer has helped me see life...
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 53
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still... 43
- Robert J. Samuelson: Economics lacks... 40
- Letter: Elected representatives 31
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be... 19
- Letter: No limits 19
- About Utah: His business is fun, games... 15
- Richard Davis: Don't turn A.G. into an... 11