Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
The recent shake-up of EnergySolutions management again begs the question, what were we thinking when our pristine, clean state decided to haul into it what other states knew was dangerous and wanted to get rid of? If it was all right to store the waste, I'm sure other states would have stored it. You know, sometimes our state leaders look like they are void of any common sense.
EnergySolutions was really quite smart when it sold the idea to the Larry H. Miller Group to have them name the home of the Utah Jazz the "EnergySolutions Arena." It helped give EnergySolutions a feeling of respectability and honesty. Respectability and honesty are two qualities EnergySolutions doesn't deserve.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 107
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 50
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 44
- Letter: Policy disagreement 43
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 41