Don Emmert,Afp/Getty Images
My thoughts are in reference to "Class of 2012 finding solutions to rising college costs" (May 22). As a soon-to-be-graduating college student myself, I am very aware of how expensive it is for me to attend college. Why not try investigating into the "Why" my tuition goes up every single semester regardless of what state the economy is in and how much the state of Utah can provide for higher education? This topic concerns me greatly because I want my children to have the choice to go to college and not be limited by whatever the ludicrous cost is in 20-plus years.
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Cogitating on...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Drew Clark: The right to be forgiven, not...
- My view: We deserve better than current...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 64
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 48
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 37
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas... 28
- Letter: Police not the problem 24