Don Emmert,Afp/Getty Images
My thoughts are in reference to "Class of 2012 finding solutions to rising college costs" (May 22). As a soon-to-be-graduating college student myself, I am very aware of how expensive it is for me to attend college. Why not try investigating into the "Why" my tuition goes up every single semester regardless of what state the economy is in and how much the state of Utah can provide for higher education? This topic concerns me greatly because I want my children to have the choice to go to college and not be limited by whatever the ludicrous cost is in 20-plus years.
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Scandals hiding in plain sight
- A. Scott Anderson: The world needs America to...
- Join the discussion: Is Rick Perry's...
- Charles Krauthammer: The role of a great...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 81
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern 56
- Letter: Utah's birthright 49
- Letter: Irreparable damage 48
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37
- Letter: Protected lands 36