Don Emmert,Afp/Getty Images
My thoughts are in reference to "Class of 2012 finding solutions to rising college costs" (May 22). As a soon-to-be-graduating college student myself, I am very aware of how expensive it is for me to attend college. Why not try investigating into the "Why" my tuition goes up every single semester regardless of what state the economy is in and how much the state of Utah can provide for higher education? This topic concerns me greatly because I want my children to have the choice to go to college and not be limited by whatever the ludicrous cost is in 20-plus years.
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the thin...
- Which states are best for tax payers?
- Letter: Right and wrong
- Lois M. Collins: Ukraine hoax fuels anger,...
- Robert Bennett: Immigration reform should...
- In our opinion: Western land standoff aside,...
- Letter: Science consensus is slow, methodical
- Jay Evensen: No more rent for inmates —...
- Letter: Right and wrong 79
- My view: Anti-science ruins the climate... 67
- Robert Bennett: Immigration reform... 63
- There are no Frodos without Sams: The... 47
- Letter: Science consensus is slow,... 45
- Letter: Amnesty for who? 43
- In our opinion: Confronted by power,... 39
- In our opinion: Dramatic transformation... 28