Don Emmert,Afp/Getty Images
My thoughts are in reference to "Class of 2012 finding solutions to rising college costs" (May 22). As a soon-to-be-graduating college student myself, I am very aware of how expensive it is for me to attend college. Why not try investigating into the "Why" my tuition goes up every single semester regardless of what state the economy is in and how much the state of Utah can provide for higher education? This topic concerns me greatly because I want my children to have the choice to go to college and not be limited by whatever the ludicrous cost is in 20-plus years.
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- In Our Opinion: IRS data breach is...
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee as...
- Letter: Keep money in Draper
- My view: Yes, Iran jails people for their...
- Letter: Veneer of patriotism
- My view: Utah needs Congress to act on...
- Jay Evensen: In a smart-car future, what...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 64
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 52
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 30
- Letter: Regulating marijuana 29
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of... 22
- Letter: Sharing the road 19
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18
- In our opinion: Congressional Demos... 18