Don Emmert,Afp/Getty Images
My thoughts are in reference to "Class of 2012 finding solutions to rising college costs" (May 22). As a soon-to-be-graduating college student myself, I am very aware of how expensive it is for me to attend college. Why not try investigating into the "Why" my tuition goes up every single semester regardless of what state the economy is in and how much the state of Utah can provide for higher education? This topic concerns me greatly because I want my children to have the choice to go to college and not be limited by whatever the ludicrous cost is in 20-plus years.
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- Dan Liljenquist: The economic impact of...
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- Perceptions of Obama and his policies at home...
- My view: Utah's Constitution requires state...
- Capitalism and the common good: Fairness,...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 47
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 38
- Capitalism and the common good:... 37
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the... 36