Mitt Romney pounces on Obama saying private sector 'doing fine'
Evan Vucci, File, Associated Press
Los Angeles Times writer Seema Mehta posted this entry about Mitt Romney's reaction to Pres. Obama's remarks this morning on the economy:
"Mitt Romney hit back at President Obama's comments Friday morning that the private sector was 'doing fine,' with the GOP nominee saying it was evidence that the president does not understand the economy or the financial struggles facing Americans.
"'Is he really that out of touch? I think he's defining what it means to be detached and out of touch with the American people,' Romney told supporters gathered in a park in Council Bluffs, Iowa. 'Has there ever been an American president who is so far from reality?'"
Read more about Mitt Romney pounces on Obama saying private sector 'doing fine' on Los Angeles Times.
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- 2 dead in shooting attack at Canada's Parliament
- California orders churches, others to pay for...
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex marriage
- Government ups air bag warning to 7.8M vehicles
- Q&A: Journalist Dan Rather speaks on courage...
- CVS tacks tobacco payment to prescription...
- Lower gas prices could mean economic impact...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 111
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 22
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex... 19
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 16
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 10
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social... 10
- At rallies, Obama casts 2014 as key for... 8
- This type of high school can increase... 8