Mitt Romney pounces on Obama saying private sector 'doing fine'
Evan Vucci, File, Associated Press
Los Angeles Times writer Seema Mehta posted this entry about Mitt Romney's reaction to Pres. Obama's remarks this morning on the economy:
"Mitt Romney hit back at President Obama's comments Friday morning that the private sector was 'doing fine,' with the GOP nominee saying it was evidence that the president does not understand the economy or the financial struggles facing Americans.
"'Is he really that out of touch? I think he's defining what it means to be detached and out of touch with the American people,' Romney told supporters gathered in a park in Council Bluffs, Iowa. 'Has there ever been an American president who is so far from reality?'"
Read more about Mitt Romney pounces on Obama saying private sector 'doing fine' on Los Angeles Times.
- Utah humanitarian aid worker returns from...
- Southern Baptists tell pastors: hold line on...
- New dynasty: Giants capture 3rd title in 5 years
- Gunfire, arrests erupt as Giants fans revel...
- Israeli leader lashes back at harsh US criticism
- Maine in standoff with nurse over Ebola...
- Pope Francis: ‘Evolution is not...
- Churches proceed carefully when encouraging...
- Pope Francis: ‘Evolution ... 62
- Southern Baptists tell pastors: hold... 37
- Pastor who performed gay marriage keeps... 30
- Utah among lowest in nation in... 20
- Obama on Ebola fight: US can't seal... 19
- Churches proceed carefully when... 16
- George P. Bush says dad Jeb Bush is... 15
- Israeli leader lashes back at harsh US... 13