Mitt Romney pounces on Obama saying private sector 'doing fine'
Evan Vucci, File, Associated Press
Los Angeles Times writer Seema Mehta posted this entry about Mitt Romney's reaction to Pres. Obama's remarks this morning on the economy:
"Mitt Romney hit back at President Obama's comments Friday morning that the private sector was 'doing fine,' with the GOP nominee saying it was evidence that the president does not understand the economy or the financial struggles facing Americans.
"'Is he really that out of touch? I think he's defining what it means to be detached and out of touch with the American people,' Romney told supporters gathered in a park in Council Bluffs, Iowa. 'Has there ever been an American president who is so far from reality?'"
Read more about Mitt Romney pounces on Obama saying private sector 'doing fine' on Los Angeles Times.
- Photos: UCLA wades through damage caused by...
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the time'
- GOP: Lois Lerner's IRS emails show bias...
- Probe exposes flaws behind HealthCare.gov...
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit against Obama
- GOP-led House approves lawsuit against Obama
- Witness: More Oklahoma bombing videos may exist
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4 percent in...
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 46
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 45
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit... 29
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 27
- GOP: Lois Lerner's IRS emails show bias... 25
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 20
- Democrats have million-dollar day on... 14