Mitt Romney pounces on Obama saying private sector 'doing fine'
Evan Vucci, File, Associated Press
Los Angeles Times writer Seema Mehta posted this entry about Mitt Romney's reaction to Pres. Obama's remarks this morning on the economy:
"Mitt Romney hit back at President Obama's comments Friday morning that the private sector was 'doing fine,' with the GOP nominee saying it was evidence that the president does not understand the economy or the financial struggles facing Americans.
"'Is he really that out of touch? I think he's defining what it means to be detached and out of touch with the American people,' Romney told supporters gathered in a park in Council Bluffs, Iowa. 'Has there ever been an American president who is so far from reality?'"
Read more about Mitt Romney pounces on Obama saying private sector 'doing fine' on Los Angeles Times.
- International tax competitiveness report: See...
- Jailed, some mentally ill inmates land in...
- Islamic State group calls for attacking...
- 'The Lion King' earns record box office
- Prosecutor: 800 rounds found in White House...
- Why a parent going to prison can be worse...
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- Apple sells more than 10 million iPhones in...
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into... 9
- Thousands march in NYC, around globe... 9
- Jailed, some mentally ill inmates land... 9
- How much America wants to be taxed 9
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video... 8
- Islamic State group calls for attacking... 7
- It's not just young people —... 7