Mitt Romney pounces on Obama saying private sector 'doing fine'
Evan Vucci, File, Associated Press
Los Angeles Times writer Seema Mehta posted this entry about Mitt Romney's reaction to Pres. Obama's remarks this morning on the economy:
"Mitt Romney hit back at President Obama's comments Friday morning that the private sector was 'doing fine,' with the GOP nominee saying it was evidence that the president does not understand the economy or the financial struggles facing Americans.
"'Is he really that out of touch? I think he's defining what it means to be detached and out of touch with the American people,' Romney told supporters gathered in a park in Council Bluffs, Iowa. 'Has there ever been an American president who is so far from reality?'"
Read more about Mitt Romney pounces on Obama saying private sector 'doing fine' on Los Angeles Times.
- Fact check: Obama's claims on illegal...
- President Obama's immigration reforms seek to...
- Redistribution of homes begins in Utah FLDS town
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring, Elder L....
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage vow not...
- Ford's new F-150 to get 26 mpg, tops among...
- Bandits in Guinea steal suspected Ebola blood
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 61
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 55
- Pope announces U.S. visit, greets... 34
- Obama to announce immigration action... 30
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring,... 22
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 20
- Gay marriage issue squarely before high... 15
- Japan slides into recession as tax hike... 14