John McConnico, File, Associated Press
Two things that continue to amaze me. First, there are still people who think CO2 is a "greenhouse gas," and that it is important to "global warming," now referred to as "climate change." The fact is that more and more climate scientists, so-called, have determined that neither idea is true. Global warming has been a farce from the beginning and has served to make several people wealthy.
The second thing that amazes me is that there are so many people who seem to believe that big government is better than individual responsibility and effort, as well as the free market system. They don't want to accept the fact that it has been free enterprise, capitalism and freedom that have produced the prosperity we enjoy in this great nation.
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running shoe...
- Timothy R. Clark: Graduation advice for my...
- Letters: Threats justified
- My view: Nothing sinister about Common Core
- Snapshot of 2013 in political cartoons
- State pensions threaten to bleed states dry
- In our opinion: New leader in Iran, but...
- In our opinion: Limit the power of the...
- Letters: Stop the witch hunt 35
- John Florez: Show leadership on... 31
- Supreme Court, Congress, citizens: The... 27
- Letter: Media failure 25
- Robert Bennett: Sticking to facts is... 23
- Letters: Threats justified 23
- In our opinion: Limit the power of the... 18
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 17