Bees 6, Sky Sox 5
In short: Luis Jimenez and Cory Aldridge both had RBIs through the bottom of the fourth, and Andrew Romine slugged a solo home run. After trailing entering the ninth, the Bees tied the game when Robinson Diaz crossed home plate on a Doug Deeds single. Hank Conger sealed the victory with a walk-off single for the Bees.
Bees manager Keith Johnson's take: "It was nice to finish of with a series win, especially after getting swept."
Up next: Salt Lake at Fresno, today, 8:05 p.m. Bees LHP Greg Smith (0-3, 4.38 ERA) vs. Grizzlies LHP Brian Burres (4-3, 6.12)
Next homestand: June 11th-13th vs. Tacoma Rainiers (Mariners).
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 25
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21