Bees 6, Sky Sox 5
In short: Luis Jimenez and Cory Aldridge both had RBIs through the bottom of the fourth, and Andrew Romine slugged a solo home run. After trailing entering the ninth, the Bees tied the game when Robinson Diaz crossed home plate on a Doug Deeds single. Hank Conger sealed the victory with a walk-off single for the Bees.
Bees manager Keith Johnson's take: "It was nice to finish of with a series win, especially after getting swept."
Up next: Salt Lake at Fresno, today, 8:05 p.m. Bees LHP Greg Smith (0-3, 4.38 ERA) vs. Grizzlies LHP Brian Burres (4-3, 6.12)
Next homestand: June 11th-13th vs. Tacoma Rainiers (Mariners).
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Langi making an impact at linebacker for BYU
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's progress...
- Middle Tennessee excited about home game...
- Utah Jazz get blown out by Dallas 120-102
- Ranking the starting centers in the NBA from...
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 60
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- High school football: State tournament... 55
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve... 51
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 35
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32