The bar for marriage proposals has just been raised by Isaac Lamb, of Portland, Ore. Lamb not only choreographed an elaborate lip-synch and dance routine, to Bruno Mars's "Marry You," but the video of his proposal to his girlfriend, Amy Frankel, that landed on YouTube has gone viral, with over five million hits.
The video kicks off with Lamb's brother seating Frankel in the back of a car with a pair of headphones as he tells her he wants her to listen to a song.
"This song really tends to exemplify you and Isaac's relationship - it really does to me, he says as Frankel laughs. So, here it goes.
As the car moves and the couples friends start to pop into view, the video shows a picture-in-picture shot of Amy laughing, clapping and getting emotional as the routine goes on.
Though they are both actors, Lamb said he didnt make the video imagining anyone he didnt know would see it, and couldnt believe how widely it had been shared.
To read the full story visit NY Daily News.
- The Clean Cut: Dude Perfect takes on 11 world...
- The Clean Cut: 10-year-old girl performs on...
- Status update: Look at my kid
- The best of summer books for the whole family
- 'All bodies matter': How body-shaming makes...
- Movie review: Beckinsale showcases classic...
- Cedar Hills’ Family Festival kicks off...
- Motherhood Matters: One way moms, children...
- Hruska's Kolaches: BYU alumni introduce... 9
- How lab-grown burgers change the... 5
- Study: It is harmless to let babies cry... 5
- Why discussions about sex should begin... 3
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: How Alex... 2
- Movie review: Overstuffed 'X-Men:... 2
- Flying with your family is becoming... 2
- 'All bodies matter': How body-shaming... 1