Sen. Orrin Hatch has already debated Dan Liljenquist and will debate him again on the radio, which will be covered by television reporters. He doesn't need to spend so much time debating another conservative. This is a manufactured issue raised by the far-right which hopes to oust Hatch.
I and the five voters in my family will be supporting Hatch in the primary in June. We like his age and the length of time he has been in office, both of which reflect his experience. It is also our opportunity to get back at the extremist delegates, the tea party and Freedom Works, for what they did to then Sen. Bob Bennett two years ago.
- John Florez: The key to El Paso is understanding
- Robert J. Samuelson: Why tax reform is doomed
- In our opinion: Utah proud to be cutting edge...
- Letter: Constitutional republic
- Kathleen Parker: Karma tastes rich in new,...
- My view: New labor rule may harm Utah's...
- Dan Liljenquist: Confronting Saudi Arabia's...
- My view: Convention equality for those in...
- In our opinion: People desire fair,... 49
- In our opinion: The public health... 39
- Letter: Constitutional republic 29
- Letter: Utah GOP divided 28
- Richard Davis: Medical marijuana issue... 24
- My view: New labor rule may harm Utah's... 23
- Letter: Respect the governor 21
- In our opinion: Troops in Syria makes... 20