Sen. Orrin Hatch has already debated Dan Liljenquist and will debate him again on the radio, which will be covered by television reporters. He doesn't need to spend so much time debating another conservative. This is a manufactured issue raised by the far-right which hopes to oust Hatch.
I and the five voters in my family will be supporting Hatch in the primary in June. We like his age and the length of time he has been in office, both of which reflect his experience. It is also our opportunity to get back at the extremist delegates, the tea party and Freedom Works, for what they did to then Sen. Bob Bennett two years ago.
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal, Affordable...
- What one word best describes Barack Obama?
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- Michael Gerson: America has enough problems...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and children...
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: Utah businesses...
- Letter: Antelope Island prison
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 76
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 70
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: Utah... 50
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 42
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize... 38
- In our opinion: Fairness for all in... 37
- Jay Evensen: Will Obama visit Utah? Do... 37
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a... 33