Sen. Orrin Hatch has already debated Dan Liljenquist and will debate him again on the radio, which will be covered by television reporters. He doesn't need to spend so much time debating another conservative. This is a manufactured issue raised by the far-right which hopes to oust Hatch.
I and the five voters in my family will be supporting Hatch in the primary in June. We like his age and the length of time he has been in office, both of which reflect his experience. It is also our opportunity to get back at the extremist delegates, the tea party and Freedom Works, for what they did to then Sen. Bob Bennett two years ago.
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- John Florez: The people's voices don't count
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions
- In our opinion: Six heroes for our values in...
- Letter: Distance from religion
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests — a...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Our year-end...
- Drew Clark: Ebola, cybersecurity and...
- Letter: Access to health care 42
- John Florez: The people's voices don't... 34
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests... 30
- Letter: Distance from religion 25
- Letter: Sharing culpability 22
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions 16
- A. Scott Anderson: Peace on earth comes... 15
- Prisons bring much positive change 13