Sen. Orrin Hatch has already debated Dan Liljenquist and will debate him again on the radio, which will be covered by television reporters. He doesn't need to spend so much time debating another conservative. This is a manufactured issue raised by the far-right which hopes to oust Hatch.
I and the five voters in my family will be supporting Hatch in the primary in June. We like his age and the length of time he has been in office, both of which reflect his experience. It is also our opportunity to get back at the extremist delegates, the tea party and Freedom Works, for what they did to then Sen. Bob Bennett two years ago.
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: EPA failed its protection...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- Letter: Stimulate the economy
- My view: European view of American soft power
- A. Scott Anderson: SBA — a critical...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 58
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 45
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 43
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship... 42
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 35
- Letter: Earning his votes 31
- Letter: Stimulate the economy 26