Sen. Orrin Hatch has already debated Dan Liljenquist and will debate him again on the radio, which will be covered by television reporters. He doesn't need to spend so much time debating another conservative. This is a manufactured issue raised by the far-right which hopes to oust Hatch.
I and the five voters in my family will be supporting Hatch in the primary in June. We like his age and the length of time he has been in office, both of which reflect his experience. It is also our opportunity to get back at the extremist delegates, the tea party and Freedom Works, for what they did to then Sen. Bob Bennett two years ago.
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Scandals hiding in plain sight
- Jay Evensen: Marijuana acceptance will lead...
- Join the discussion: Is bipartisanship making...
- Letter: Irreparable damage
- Charles Krauthammer: The role of a great...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 78
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 61
- Letter: Utah's birthright 46
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Letter: Irreparable damage 42
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37
- Letter: Protected lands 36