LEXINGTON, Ky. — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is telling Kentucky Republicans that President Barack Obama is "posing and preening" instead of working to resolve pressing issues facing the country.
Christie told some 600 Kentucky Republicans at a Lexington hotel on Saturday night that Obama "is the most ill-prepared person to assume the presidency in my lifetime."
Christie was in Kentucky to deliver a pep talk to state GOP leaders. The state's presidential primary is Tuesday, though it will have no significant impact. Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney is the presumptive Republican presidential nominee.
In his remarks, the New Jersey Republican focused on the general election. He said the president "cared more about posing and preening and making partisan politics the rule of the day in Washington D.C. than he's cared about progress."
- 50 things about 'The Sound of Music' to help...
- Utah assails Obama's Clean Power Plan
- 11 Seussian quotations to celebrate Dr....
- What to expect from Costco's new deal with...
- 34 of the best Lemony Snicket quotes
- Kerry tries to dampen fuss over Israeli PM's...
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- Can you name your U.S. Representative? See...
- Utah assails Obama's Clean Power Plan 27
- FCC approves 'net neutrality' rules for... 26
- Congress OKs 1-week bill to keep... 24
- Democrats caught between Obama,... 16
- Kerry tries to dampen fuss over Israeli... 16
- Calling for cooperation, Obama engages... 15
- Bill O'Reilly's partisan critics... 14
- 'Jihadi John' seen in beheading videos... 13