LEXINGTON, Ky. — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is telling Kentucky Republicans that President Barack Obama is "posing and preening" instead of working to resolve pressing issues facing the country.
Christie told some 600 Kentucky Republicans at a Lexington hotel on Saturday night that Obama "is the most ill-prepared person to assume the presidency in my lifetime."
Christie was in Kentucky to deliver a pep talk to state GOP leaders. The state's presidential primary is Tuesday, though it will have no significant impact. Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney is the presumptive Republican presidential nominee.
In his remarks, the New Jersey Republican focused on the general election. He said the president "cared more about posing and preening and making partisan politics the rule of the day in Washington D.C. than he's cared about progress."
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- Survivors visit Auschwitz a day ahead of 70th...
- Chess in schools: bringing the classic mind...
- Want to help a sex trafficking victim get on...
- 'Potentially historic' blizzard threatens NYC...
- Miss Colombia crowned Miss Universe in Miami
- Obama seeks bigger wilderness designation in...
- Vaccinate the economy against disease
- Mitt sounds like a candidate at Salt... 87
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts... 83
- Kerry: Violent extremism is not Islamic 28
- House Republicans run into divisions... 21
- Measles outbreak casts spotlight on... 20
- Analysis: Obama seizes on recovery,... 17
- Idaho has 22 breeding wolf pairs, an... 12
- Religious response to postponed... 11