Paul Sakuma, AP
Facebook Inc.'s initial public offering raised $16 billion for the company, making it the largest in history by a technology company. The social network's 421.2 million shares sell at $38 each, valuing the company at $104.2 billion. Some investors, including Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Accel Partners, are poised to earn billions.
Below is a real-time graph of the value of Facebook's stock. You will also find the current net worth of Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook, in conjunction with the company's IPO. Both values will be updated in real time throughout the day.
Related story: 10 things Facebook won't tell you
Related story: Are you addicted to Facebook?
Related story: Many lack trust in Facebook
Related story: Facebook IPO shares tough task for small investors
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low
- 4 charged in year-long copper thefts at Utah...
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday items
- Children's museum celebrates 35 years of play
- At 50, new-look Mustang still has plenty of...
- Start thinking about retirement while in your...
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 29
- Obama declares health care law is... 21
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Start thinking about retirement while... 7
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- Amazon's latest idea may make online... 6
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5
- About Utah: A cheesy way to save the farm 4