Paul Sakuma, AP
Facebook Inc.'s initial public offering raised $16 billion for the company, making it the largest in history by a technology company. The social network's 421.2 million shares sell at $38 each, valuing the company at $104.2 billion. Some investors, including Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Accel Partners, are poised to earn billions.
Below is a real-time graph of the value of Facebook's stock. You will also find the current net worth of Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook, in conjunction with the company's IPO. Both values will be updated in real time throughout the day.
Related story: 10 things Facebook won't tell you
Related story: Are you addicted to Facebook?
Related story: Many lack trust in Facebook
Related story: Facebook IPO shares tough task for small investors
- Why do only half of Americans invest in stocks?
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters Utah's...
- Did you file your taxes jointly or...
- Leadership touted at governor's economic summit
- April 15 may be Tax Day, but Tax Freedom Day...
- Happiness research inspired one business...
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could more than...
- U. appoints former state budget director to...
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 26
- Are you rich or poor? The answer may be... 21
- Fight for $15 protests expand for... 20
- Minority of taxpayers pay majority of... 20
- EnergySolutions shouldn't store uranium... 8
- Gas prices in Utah climb 15 cents above... 5
- Contact lens makers sue Utah over... 4