Paul Sakuma, AP
Facebook Inc.'s initial public offering raised $16 billion for the company, making it the largest in history by a technology company. The social network's 421.2 million shares sell at $38 each, valuing the company at $104.2 billion. Some investors, including Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Accel Partners, are poised to earn billions.
Below is a real-time graph of the value of Facebook's stock. You will also find the current net worth of Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook, in conjunction with the company's IPO. Both values will be updated in real time throughout the day.
Related story: 10 things Facebook won't tell you
Related story: Are you addicted to Facebook?
Related story: Many lack trust in Facebook
Related story: Facebook IPO shares tough task for small investors
- Low gas prices are great, but could be...
- Should toy marketing be gender neutral?
- Gary (and Rose) Neeleman: Q and A with a...
- What are people gifting this year? Data from...
- Selling gold, precious metals part of...
- Bad Santa? 5 tips to tackle your holiday gift...
- Wal-Mart tests gift card exchange
- Dave Ramsey says: Make the most of a...
- BBC exposes inhumane working conditions... 6
- Sony announces limited release for 'The... 5
- Survey finds fewer women working now... 5
- About Utah: They're best in the world 3
- Low gas prices are great, but could be... 3
- California puzzles over safety of... 1
- US home sales dropped sharply in November 1
- US consumer spending up solid 0.6 pct.... 1