Paul Sakuma, AP
Facebook Inc.'s initial public offering raised $16 billion for the company, making it the largest in history by a technology company. The social network's 421.2 million shares sell at $38 each, valuing the company at $104.2 billion. Some investors, including Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Accel Partners, are poised to earn billions.
Below is a real-time graph of the value of Facebook's stock. You will also find the current net worth of Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook, in conjunction with the company's IPO. Both values will be updated in real time throughout the day.
Related story: 10 things Facebook won't tell you
Related story: Are you addicted to Facebook?
Related story: Many lack trust in Facebook
Related story: Facebook IPO shares tough task for small investors
- Financial interventions don't work
- Stericycle critics: Shut it down now
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL concern
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- University of Utah entrepreneurship program...
- Where’s the app for an earthquake warning?
- Cities to celebrate completion of S-Line...
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 6
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 3
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2