Paul Sakuma, AP
Facebook Inc.'s initial public offering raised $16 billion for the company, making it the largest in history by a technology company. The social network's 421.2 million shares sell at $38 each, valuing the company at $104.2 billion. Some investors, including Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Accel Partners, are poised to earn billions.
Below is a real-time graph of the value of Facebook's stock. You will also find the current net worth of Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook, in conjunction with the company's IPO. Both values will be updated in real time throughout the day.
Related story: 10 things Facebook won't tell you
Related story: Are you addicted to Facebook?
Related story: Many lack trust in Facebook
Related story: Facebook IPO shares tough task for small investors
- Twitter tries to block images of James Foley...
- Facebook makes the most obvious move ever...
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000 —...
- 7 benefits of taking vacation time
- Utah exceeds Gov. Herbert's jobs goal
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make comparisons when...
- Proposed collector natural gas lines in Moab...
- 12 kinds of late-night office emails
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 14
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000... 10
- Proposed collector natural gas lines in... 7
- Utah exceeds Gov. Herbert's jobs goal 6
- Twitter tries to block images of James... 4
- Balancing act: Readers dispute... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make... 4
- Facebook makes the most obvious move... 2