Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Bees 4, Isotopes 1
In short: The Salt Lake Bees salvaged a spilt in their four-game series with Albuquerque by knocking off the Isotopes 4-1 Monday morning at Spring Mobile Ballpark. Designated hitter Paul McAnulty drove in three runs and starting pitcher Eric Hurley picked up the win after allowing just two hits over seven complete innings.
Bees manager Keith Johnson's take: "The guys came out today and they played well."
Up next: at Iowa, 5:35 p.m., Thursday.
Next homestand: May 25-June 1 vs. Las Vegas/Colorado Springs.
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's progress...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Langi making an impact at linebacker for BYU
- High school football: State tournament pairings
- Ranking the starting centers in the NBA from...
- Middle Tennessee excited about home game...
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 60
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- High school football: State tournament... 55
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve... 51
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 35
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32