Sen. Orrin Hatch is an "old hat." We need "new blood" with fire in their bellies, who will stand for the right and not just consort with other politicians from either side of the aisle.
Hatch has had his turn and done much good, the same as Sen. Bob Bennett. Let's see what the next generation can do for our country.
Salt Lake City
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should... 190
- My view: Marriage and social justice go... 98
- Greg Bell: Defenders of religious... 86
- In our opinion: It's time to scrutinize... 55
- In our opinion: Religious freedom... 54
- Letter: Gun control 50
- Letter: Obama fans? 44
- Faith, family and freedom join to... 26