Patrick Semansky, Associated Press
Our take: Josh Hamilton, outfielder for the Texas Rangers, hit four homeruns in a single game, earning him a place among the greats in baseball history. After overcoming a drug and alcohol addiction, Hamilton surrendered his life to God and found his purpose in living in the moment and doing the best he can in life and in baseball to honor his faith.
Texas Rangers outfielder Josh Hamilton made history Tuesday night, hitting four homeruns in one game against the Baltimore Orioles.
Hamilton, an outspoken Christian, is the 16th player to hit that amount of homers in Major League Baseball history.
"I think about what God's done in my life, everything I did to mess it up," he said after the game.
Read more about Josh Hamilton at CBN News.
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- Miracles found at new temple in Florida
- First Presidency Easter Message
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir celebrates Easter...
- Watch: Mormon Tabernacle Choir performs...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to carry on tradition...
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 106
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 88
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 78
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists... 76
- Ask Angela: With so few choices, should... 75
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 74
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on... 51
- How much did President Obama donate to... 46