Patrick Semansky, Associated Press
Our take: Josh Hamilton, outfielder for the Texas Rangers, hit four homeruns in a single game, earning him a place among the greats in baseball history. After overcoming a drug and alcohol addiction, Hamilton surrendered his life to God and found his purpose in living in the moment and doing the best he can in life and in baseball to honor his faith.
Texas Rangers outfielder Josh Hamilton made history Tuesday night, hitting four homeruns in one game against the Baltimore Orioles.
Hamilton, an outspoken Christian, is the 16th player to hit that amount of homers in Major League Baseball history.
"I think about what God's done in my life, everything I did to mess it up," he said after the game.
Read more about Josh Hamilton at CBN News.
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- Young performing LDS missionary shares...
- Two apostles visit Northern South America,...
- Mormon neighbors help Catholic nuns with...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with newly...
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of prophets
- A conversation with Mormon convert and 7-time...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 45
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 8
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 6
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- 5 unusual places of worship 5
- 10 religious leaders you may not know... 5
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in... 4
- Over half a million people attended... 4