Patrick Semansky, Associated Press
Our take: Josh Hamilton, outfielder for the Texas Rangers, hit four homeruns in a single game, earning him a place among the greats in baseball history. After overcoming a drug and alcohol addiction, Hamilton surrendered his life to God and found his purpose in living in the moment and doing the best he can in life and in baseball to honor his faith.
Texas Rangers outfielder Josh Hamilton made history Tuesday night, hitting four homeruns in one game against the Baltimore Orioles.
Hamilton, an outspoken Christian, is the 16th player to hit that amount of homers in Major League Baseball history.
"I think about what God's done in my life, everything I did to mess it up," he said after the game.
Read more about Josh Hamilton at CBN News.
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Utah woman writes new verse for LDS Cultural...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- Thousands gather for LDS Women's Meeting
- Defending the Faith: Thinking clearly about...
- President Uchtdorf: 'Live the gospel joyful'
- LDS general conference marks 90th, 65th...
- 2 LDS teens create video to share Mormon beliefs
- Defending the Faith: Thinking clearly... 92
- New Jersey teen to join fight against... 62
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with... 17
- LDS Church leaders share excitement for... 13
- 5 things to remember when you think God... 10
- Y. forum speaker focuses defending the... 6
- Here's how you and your spouse can... 3