Patrick Semansky, Associated Press
Our take: Josh Hamilton, outfielder for the Texas Rangers, hit four homeruns in a single game, earning him a place among the greats in baseball history. After overcoming a drug and alcohol addiction, Hamilton surrendered his life to God and found his purpose in living in the moment and doing the best he can in life and in baseball to honor his faith.
Texas Rangers outfielder Josh Hamilton made history Tuesday night, hitting four homeruns in one game against the Baltimore Orioles.
Hamilton, an outspoken Christian, is the 16th player to hit that amount of homers in Major League Baseball history.
"I think about what God's done in my life, everything I did to mess it up," he said after the game.
Read more about Josh Hamilton at CBN News.
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- 100 inspirational quotes from Mormon leaders
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- Comic: Overcome with the spirit
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved... 49
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 17
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 7
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former... 6
- What does heaven look like? Here are 10... 6
- Watch: Mormon missionaries save baby ducks 3
- Hindu festival celebrates birth of Lord... 2