Patrick Semansky, Associated Press
Our take: Josh Hamilton, outfielder for the Texas Rangers, hit four homeruns in a single game, earning him a place among the greats in baseball history. After overcoming a drug and alcohol addiction, Hamilton surrendered his life to God and found his purpose in living in the moment and doing the best he can in life and in baseball to honor his faith.
Texas Rangers outfielder Josh Hamilton made history Tuesday night, hitting four homeruns in one game against the Baltimore Orioles.
Hamilton, an outspoken Christian, is the 16th player to hit that amount of homers in Major League Baseball history.
"I think about what God's done in my life, everything I did to mess it up," he said after the game.
Read more about Josh Hamilton at CBN News.
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- LDS missionaries safe in Taiwan after earthquake
- Mormon Mentions: Adam Levine praises The...
- Mormon Taylor Swift look-alike draws national...
- After 3rd round of Hollywood Week on...
- 'Rich and fascinating': New online database...
- Music and the Spoken Word: Choosing to act
- 7 software tools to help with family history...
- Defending the Faith: Why the question... 35
- Obama at prayer breakfast: 'Jesus is a... 25
- Obama's take on 3 key debates about... 13
- Bernie Sanders disappoints some... 12
- 'A unique insight': Jermaine Sullivan... 7
- New Harmony: Reading the pope's words... 6
- Maintaining faith during LDS Church... 5
- Panthers or Broncos? God does not care 5