Probably few people were surprised at President Obama's pronouncement on gay marriage. He probably would have preferred to have postponed it until after the election, but Vice President Joe Biden forced his hand. However, Obama's "evolvement" on gay marriage may have a significant, unintended effect on presidential rhetoric. Hereafter, let no self-respecting liberal call Romney a flip-flopper.
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move —...
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- My view: Doing away with cursive is bad idea...
- My view: In the name of God?
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 63
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 35
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30