Probably few people were surprised at President Obama's pronouncement on gay marriage. He probably would have preferred to have postponed it until after the election, but Vice President Joe Biden forced his hand. However, Obama's "evolvement" on gay marriage may have a significant, unintended effect on presidential rhetoric. Hereafter, let no self-respecting liberal call Romney a flip-flopper.
- In our opinion: Finding – not forcing...
- In our opinion: A social media enabled...
- John Hoffmire: Does aid work? Markets, big...
- Derek B. Miller: Utah's economic development...
- Letter: Nothing is 'free'
- Letter: Citizens have a duty
- In our opinion: Tragedy in Aleppo should...
- My view: Waste, fraud in education hammering...
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 84
- My view: A de-sexed society is a... 58
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 57
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 43
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 40
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 37
- In our opinion: A social media enabled... 22
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics... 22