Probably few people were surprised at President Obama's pronouncement on gay marriage. He probably would have preferred to have postponed it until after the election, but Vice President Joe Biden forced his hand. However, Obama's "evolvement" on gay marriage may have a significant, unintended effect on presidential rhetoric. Hereafter, let no self-respecting liberal call Romney a flip-flopper.
- About Utah: They got exactly what they wished...
- Letter: Shredded Constitution
- My view: TPA trade agreement counts as...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies undertaken...
- Letter: Land for the young people
- In our opinion: After court's marriage...
- In our opinion: APUSH in the wrong direction?...
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: 7 inconsistencies...
- Letter: Shredded Constitution 56
- Letter: Sovereign flag 43
- In our opinion: After court's marriage... 42
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: 7... 38
- In our opinion: In wake of ACA ruling,... 29
- George F. Will: Chief Justice John... 22
- Sistas in Zion: Reaction to racial... 18
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies... 18