Probably few people were surprised at President Obama's pronouncement on gay marriage. He probably would have preferred to have postponed it until after the election, but Vice President Joe Biden forced his hand. However, Obama's "evolvement" on gay marriage may have a significant, unintended effect on presidential rhetoric. Hereafter, let no self-respecting liberal call Romney a flip-flopper.
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- In our opinion: Internet sales tax should...
- My view: They run toward danger
- Letter: Animals in public places
- In our opinion: National security and... 72
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 51
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 24
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 19
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17