IL: IronPigs at Indians, MLBN, 9 a.m.
Teams TBA, MLBN, 5 p.m.
Auburn at Arkansas, ESPNU, 5:30 p.m.
Players Championship, GOLF, 11 a.m.
Bulls at 76ers, NBATV, 5 p.m.
Hawks at Celtics, TNT, 6 p.m.
Lakers at Nuggets, TNT, 8:30 p.m.
SEC quarterfinals, ESPNU, 10 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 3 p.m. (ESPN, 6 p.m.)
BYU at Pepperdine, AM-960, 4 p.m.
Express at Bees, AM-1230, 6:30 p.m.
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- High school football: Felt's Facts for Week...
- BYU defense, offense being noticed for...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 104
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 78
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 59
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom... 54
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 50
- If BYU and Utah played on the gridiron... 47
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40