Vadim Ghirda, Associated Press
BUCHAREST, Romania — Radamel Falcao scored twice, Diego had a goal and Atletico Madrid defeated Athletic Bilbao 3-0 in an all-Spanish final Wednesday night to win the Europa League for the second time in three seasons.
Falcao scored in the seventh and 34th minutes, giving him 29 goals in 29 games over two seasons in Europe's second-tier club competition. Diego added a goal in the 85th.
Bayern Munich hosts Chelsea on May 19 in the final of the Champions League, Europe's top club competition.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- Dick Harmon: A visit to Greenwich, the place...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 72
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in... 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 36
- Texas will be without starting QB,... 33
- Utah Utes take stock of the offense... 31