Ravell Call, Deseret News
A 10-year-old Yorkshire terrier named Bridget is nurturing and nursing a litter of five kittens in the Humane Society of Utah's Foster Care Department in Murray. Bridget gave birth April 23 to a pair of puppies, neither of whom survived. An employee placed the litter of kittens with Bridget, whose natural maternal instincts took over with her new family. All are well, the Humane Society reports.
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21