Ravell Call, Deseret News
A 10-year-old Yorkshire terrier named Bridget is nurturing and nursing a litter of five kittens in the Humane Society of Utah's Foster Care Department in Murray. Bridget gave birth April 23 to a pair of puppies, neither of whom survived. An employee placed the litter of kittens with Bridget, whose natural maternal instincts took over with her new family. All are well, the Humane Society reports.
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- Warrants issued for 3 suspects in beating...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Former Jazzman Thurl Bailey named ambassador...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 42
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- S.L. draws up airport plans 25
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 22
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 17
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 17
- Utah facing $1.2 billion-dollar water... 11