Spurs at Jazz
Today, 8 p.m. TV: TNT/ROOT
Radio: 1320 AM, 98.7 FM
Playoff series: Spurs, 2-0
Josh Howard: 5.0 ppg, 4.5 rpg Kawhi Leonard: 11.5 ppg, 2.5 rpg
Paul Millsap: 14.5 ppg, 7.0 rpg Tim Duncan: 14.5 ppg, 12.0 rpg
Al Jefferson: 13.0, 6.5 rpg Boris Daw: 10.0 ppg, 5.5 rpg
Gordon Hayward: 12.5 ppg, 3.0 apg Danny Green: 3.0 ppg, 1.0 apg
Devin Harris: 6.0 ppg, 1.5 apg Tony Parker: 23.0 ppg, 8.5 apg
How important is tonight's game? No NBA team has ever come back to win a best-of-seven series after falling behind 3-0. ... The Jazz have a 9-1 home record against the Spurs in four previous playoff series. Utah has a 12-10 all-time postseason record vs. San Antonio and has won three of four series. ... At home in Game 3, the Jazz are 7-5 in the first round. ... Spurs big Tiago Splitter is probable after missing Game 2 with a bone bruise on his left wrist.
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Ute recruit Tyler Huntley posting huge...
- Felt's Facts: Breaking down the Utah high...
- Underrated East Carolina will test BYU's defense
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 53
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 46
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 40
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 19