Spurs at Jazz
Today, 8 p.m. TV: TNT/ROOT
Radio: 1320 AM, 98.7 FM
Playoff series: Spurs, 2-0
Josh Howard: 5.0 ppg, 4.5 rpg Kawhi Leonard: 11.5 ppg, 2.5 rpg
Paul Millsap: 14.5 ppg, 7.0 rpg Tim Duncan: 14.5 ppg, 12.0 rpg
Al Jefferson: 13.0, 6.5 rpg Boris Daw: 10.0 ppg, 5.5 rpg
Gordon Hayward: 12.5 ppg, 3.0 apg Danny Green: 3.0 ppg, 1.0 apg
Devin Harris: 6.0 ppg, 1.5 apg Tony Parker: 23.0 ppg, 8.5 apg
How important is tonight's game? No NBA team has ever come back to win a best-of-seven series after falling behind 3-0. ... The Jazz have a 9-1 home record against the Spurs in four previous playoff series. Utah has a 12-10 all-time postseason record vs. San Antonio and has won three of four series. ... At home in Game 3, the Jazz are 7-5 in the first round. ... Spurs big Tiago Splitter is probable after missing Game 2 with a bone bruise on his left wrist.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- USU football: Aggies geared up to take on the...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 65
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks... 41