Spurs at Jazz
Today, 8 p.m. TV: TNT/ROOT
Radio: 1320 AM, 98.7 FM
Playoff series: Spurs, 2-0
Josh Howard: 5.0 ppg, 4.5 rpg Kawhi Leonard: 11.5 ppg, 2.5 rpg
Paul Millsap: 14.5 ppg, 7.0 rpg Tim Duncan: 14.5 ppg, 12.0 rpg
Al Jefferson: 13.0, 6.5 rpg Boris Daw: 10.0 ppg, 5.5 rpg
Gordon Hayward: 12.5 ppg, 3.0 apg Danny Green: 3.0 ppg, 1.0 apg
Devin Harris: 6.0 ppg, 1.5 apg Tony Parker: 23.0 ppg, 8.5 apg
How important is tonight's game? No NBA team has ever come back to win a best-of-seven series after falling behind 3-0. ... The Jazz have a 9-1 home record against the Spurs in four previous playoff series. Utah has a 12-10 all-time postseason record vs. San Antonio and has won three of four series. ... At home in Game 3, the Jazz are 7-5 in the first round. ... Spurs big Tiago Splitter is probable after missing Game 2 with a bone bruise on his left wrist.
- Scott Mitchell: Former U., NFL quarterback...
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big year...
- Dave Rose hires May as BYU's director of...
- 2015 Deseret News NFL Mock Draft: Wide...
- Morning links: Trevor Booker calls Quin...
- 2015 Utah high school football schedules...
- Local flavor in the NBA: Breaking down...
- National experts weigh in on the Utah Utes'...
- BYU football: Cougars face even more... 139
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big... 84
- Ultimate football road trips:... 47
- Brighton wide receiver Simi Fehoko... 42
- Morning links: Duke in pursuit of Lone... 35
- Morning links: BYU close to a new... 34
- Morning links: ESPN calls Utah a dark... 33
- BYU edges Utah, 7-6, with eighth-inning... 32