Spurs at Jazz
Today, 8 p.m. TV: TNT/ROOT
Radio: 1320 AM, 98.7 FM
Playoff series: Spurs, 2-0
Josh Howard: 5.0 ppg, 4.5 rpg Kawhi Leonard: 11.5 ppg, 2.5 rpg
Paul Millsap: 14.5 ppg, 7.0 rpg Tim Duncan: 14.5 ppg, 12.0 rpg
Al Jefferson: 13.0, 6.5 rpg Boris Daw: 10.0 ppg, 5.5 rpg
Gordon Hayward: 12.5 ppg, 3.0 apg Danny Green: 3.0 ppg, 1.0 apg
Devin Harris: 6.0 ppg, 1.5 apg Tony Parker: 23.0 ppg, 8.5 apg
How important is tonight's game? No NBA team has ever come back to win a best-of-seven series after falling behind 3-0. ... The Jazz have a 9-1 home record against the Spurs in four previous playoff series. Utah has a 12-10 all-time postseason record vs. San Antonio and has won three of four series. ... At home in Game 3, the Jazz are 7-5 in the first round. ... Spurs big Tiago Splitter is probable after missing Game 2 with a bone bruise on his left wrist.
- AP source: Irving, Barnes finish US Olympic...
- Federer out to turn around frustrating season...
- With 1-0 loss to Colombia, US finishes 4th in...
- Ipsen, Hixon get Olympic 3-meter spots,...
- National champion Sam Mikulak leads US men's...
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 167
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 79
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 67
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 58
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 43
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 42
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 27
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 24