Spurs at Jazz
Today, 8 p.m. TV: TNT/ROOT
Radio: 1320 AM, 98.7 FM
Playoff series: Spurs, 2-0
Josh Howard: 5.0 ppg, 4.5 rpg Kawhi Leonard: 11.5 ppg, 2.5 rpg
Paul Millsap: 14.5 ppg, 7.0 rpg Tim Duncan: 14.5 ppg, 12.0 rpg
Al Jefferson: 13.0, 6.5 rpg Boris Daw: 10.0 ppg, 5.5 rpg
Gordon Hayward: 12.5 ppg, 3.0 apg Danny Green: 3.0 ppg, 1.0 apg
Devin Harris: 6.0 ppg, 1.5 apg Tony Parker: 23.0 ppg, 8.5 apg
How important is tonight's game? No NBA team has ever come back to win a best-of-seven series after falling behind 3-0. ... The Jazz have a 9-1 home record against the Spurs in four previous playoff series. Utah has a 12-10 all-time postseason record vs. San Antonio and has won three of four series. ... At home in Game 3, the Jazz are 7-5 in the first round. ... Spurs big Tiago Splitter is probable after missing Game 2 with a bone bruise on his left wrist.
- Gordon Hayward's buzzer-beater extends Jazz...
- Empey evaluates BYU's O-line; recruit Haws to...
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out for...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- BYU football hires former player Jack Damuni...
- Dick Harmon: Time running out for Dave Rose's...
- Jazz notes: What happens when Joe Ingles...
- Morning links: Former BYU DB Robertson Daniel...
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out... 43
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 42
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 33
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon... 26
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 25