Deseret News archives
David R. Shorten's letter "Senator Orrin Hatch, accept Retirement" hit the nail right on the head, that it is time for Hatch to retire, go home and write his memoirs (Reader's Forum, April 25). As President. Franklin D. Roosevelt said, "A great man left a watchword that we can all repeat: 'There is no indispensable man.' "
- White House press corps has been turned into...
- George F. Will: Obama takes a page from...
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- In our opinion: Sharing ideas across schools...
- My view: Fighting the ignoble reign of money
- Letters: Bennett is right
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 34
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 29
- Letters: Dismantle IRS 25
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21
- Letters: The buck stops here 21