Linda and Richard Eyre's piece on stemming the tide of gun violence is the best newspaper article we have read in months. Were one of our political candidates to take such a courageous stand, this alone would very nearly secure our votes in the upcoming election. Thanks to the Eyres for unequivocally calling attention to one of the severest problems plaguing our nation each day.
- In our opinion: Research suggests that...
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- Letter: No labels in 2016?
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- In our opinion: Legislators need to better...
- Letter: Our public lands
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay for...
- My view: Is the Division of Water Resources...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 56
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 49
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 35
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Trump and Sanders 22
- John Hoffmire: Electric cars and the... 20