Linda and Richard Eyre's piece on stemming the tide of gun violence is the best newspaper article we have read in months. Were one of our political candidates to take such a courageous stand, this alone would very nearly secure our votes in the upcoming election. Thanks to the Eyres for unequivocally calling attention to one of the severest problems plaguing our nation each day.
- My view: Misinterpretation of Second...
- Letter: Greater security
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum wage
- In our opinion: Suspended Alaskan oil drilling
- Lois M. Collins: The 'death' of faith may be...
- Letter: Kill off expansion
- Jay Evensen: Here's why we should fear...
- Letter: Our French Revolution