Linda & Richard Eyre are right on ("Stemming the tide of gun violence," April 29). The Eyres will get some flack because of what they wrote, but I agree with them. They said it right. Guns are designed to kill. It doesn't matter who has the gun. It is designed to kill what ever the thing is aimed at. The producers of the violent games and movies are only seeking to make money. Games and movies that contain extreme violence do promote violence.
- Letter: Peanut butter ban?
- Letter: Pay for your share
- Drew Clark: What President Obama does well:...
- In our opinion: Parents reading to young...
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will save lives
- Letter: Repeating past mistakes
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules...
- John Florez: Education is 'app' to change...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 70
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- In our opinion: How immigration reform... 43
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- Letter: Not so lazy 34
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31
- Doug Robinson: NFL overtime rules need... 26