Linda & Richard Eyre are right on ("Stemming the tide of gun violence," April 29). The Eyres will get some flack because of what they wrote, but I agree with them. They said it right. Guns are designed to kill. It doesn't matter who has the gun. It is designed to kill what ever the thing is aimed at. The producers of the violent games and movies are only seeking to make money. Games and movies that contain extreme violence do promote violence.
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- James Gattuso: Give Tesla a truly free market...
- Drew Clark: The 'least dangerous branch' must...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 94
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Richard Davis: Scots — Be brave,... 25
- In our opinion: Accountability,... 25
- In our opinion: How committed are... 23
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 18