Linda & Richard Eyre are right on ("Stemming the tide of gun violence," April 29). The Eyres will get some flack because of what they wrote, but I agree with them. They said it right. Guns are designed to kill. It doesn't matter who has the gun. It is designed to kill what ever the thing is aimed at. The producers of the violent games and movies are only seeking to make money. Games and movies that contain extreme violence do promote violence.
- My view: History lesson — 'Taking back'...
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America and...
- In our opinion: With caucus compromise, Utah...
- John Florez: Education — Big government...
- Letter: A 'dying' document
- In our opinion: Prison relocation iffy
- Letter: Religious freedom
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to Hitler?
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 67
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 53
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America... 32
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 30
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to... 30
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod 21