Linda & Richard Eyre are right on ("Stemming the tide of gun violence," April 29). The Eyres will get some flack because of what they wrote, but I agree with them. They said it right. Guns are designed to kill. It doesn't matter who has the gun. It is designed to kill what ever the thing is aimed at. The producers of the violent games and movies are only seeking to make money. Games and movies that contain extreme violence do promote violence.
- My View: What I learned about air pollution...
- My view: Has Utah's new election law created...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Let us praise GDP
- In our opinion: The special session supports...
- My view: History of abolitionists teach us an...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Goodbye, Rickey Smith
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme Court...
- John Florez: A father's heartbreaking letter
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 60
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme... 47
- My View: What I learned about air... 26
- My view: Has Utah's new election law... 22
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 19
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 19
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 18
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout... 16