SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz don't play until Wednesday night, but they are ready for the game now.
"I know everybody is anxious to get back out there," Al Jefferson said before practice on Tuesday. "We are going to be better than we were in Game 1."
Paul Millsap said that he has learned from Game 1 and is more prepared for the next game.
The Jazz need to be more physical and need to change their approach to guarding Tony Parker, head coach Tyrone Corbin told the media before practice on Tuesday.
The Jazz play Game 2 in San Antonio Wednesday night. The game will be on TNT at 5 p.m. MDT.
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out for...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Gordon Hayward's buzzer-beater extends Jazz...
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 32
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 25
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22