SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz don't play until Wednesday night, but they are ready for the game now.
"I know everybody is anxious to get back out there," Al Jefferson said before practice on Tuesday. "We are going to be better than we were in Game 1."
Paul Millsap said that he has learned from Game 1 and is more prepared for the next game.
The Jazz need to be more physical and need to change their approach to guarding Tony Parker, head coach Tyrone Corbin told the media before practice on Tuesday.
The Jazz play Game 2 in San Antonio Wednesday night. The game will be on TNT at 5 p.m. MDT.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes
- Preparation, hard work help BYU's Koroma earn...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 42
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 27
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25