SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz don't play until Wednesday night, but they are ready for the game now.
"I know everybody is anxious to get back out there," Al Jefferson said before practice on Tuesday. "We are going to be better than we were in Game 1."
Paul Millsap said that he has learned from Game 1 and is more prepared for the next game.
The Jazz need to be more physical and need to change their approach to guarding Tony Parker, head coach Tyrone Corbin told the media before practice on Tuesday.
The Jazz play Game 2 in San Antonio Wednesday night. The game will be on TNT at 5 p.m. MDT.
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Utah football notes: Paul makes quite a splash
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU football report card: Special teams...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 125
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 81
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 58
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 52
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33