SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz don't play until Wednesday night, but they are ready for the game now.
"I know everybody is anxious to get back out there," Al Jefferson said before practice on Tuesday. "We are going to be better than we were in Game 1."
Paul Millsap said that he has learned from Game 1 and is more prepared for the next game.
The Jazz need to be more physical and need to change their approach to guarding Tony Parker, head coach Tyrone Corbin told the media before practice on Tuesday.
The Jazz play Game 2 in San Antonio Wednesday night. The game will be on TNT at 5 p.m. MDT.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45