SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz don't play until Wednesday night, but they are ready for the game now.
"I know everybody is anxious to get back out there," Al Jefferson said before practice on Tuesday. "We are going to be better than we were in Game 1."
Paul Millsap said that he has learned from Game 1 and is more prepared for the next game.
The Jazz need to be more physical and need to change their approach to guarding Tony Parker, head coach Tyrone Corbin told the media before practice on Tuesday.
The Jazz play Game 2 in San Antonio Wednesday night. The game will be on TNT at 5 p.m. MDT.
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Utah Jazz select Baylor forward Taurean...
- Magic land Serge Ibaka in draft-night trade...
- 76ers take Ben Simmons with No. 1 pick in NBA...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 150
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 61
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 38
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 32
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 19
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 19