FARMINGTON — A 5K race will be held Saturday, May 5, at 9 a.m. to raise money for humanitarian kits for children in Peru.
The effort is being facilitated through the humanitarian organization Eagle Condor. Cait Miller, a marathon runner and intern for Eagle Condor, is organizing the event along with her brothers, ages 16, 14 and 13.
The event is scheduled to take place at Farmington Elementery, 50 W. 200 South, and will include live music from the band Double or Nothing.
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases on...
- Top Ten Spring Activities for Utah Families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 104
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 74
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 60
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 43
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24