FARMINGTON — A 5K race will be held Saturday, May 5, at 9 a.m. to raise money for humanitarian kits for children in Peru.
The effort is being facilitated through the humanitarian organization Eagle Condor. Cait Miller, a marathon runner and intern for Eagle Condor, is organizing the event along with her brothers, ages 16, 14 and 13.
The event is scheduled to take place at Farmington Elementery, 50 W. 200 South, and will include live music from the band Double or Nothing.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 36
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 26