Jae C. Hong, Associated Press
PORTSMOUTH, N.H. — Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney says "of course" he would have ordered Osama bin Laden killed.
President Barack Obama's re-election campaign has raised questions about Romney's willingness to assassinate the former terrorist leader. Obama authorized the U.S. military raid in Pakistan that ended with bin Laden's death one year ago this week.
Speaking to reporters in New Hampshire on Monday, Romney said he would have made the same decision. He says "even Jimmy Carter would have given that order."
- 31 things you might not know about the Harry...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Alleged sexual abuser on the run for 17 years...
- Which U.S. cities are the best for upward...
- Back to Beijing for 2nd Olympics in 14 years
- The one thing you may be giving your children...
- 19 little-known facts about the Mission:...
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting program...
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 109
- Religious groups react to Boy... 79
- Boy Scout board approves end to blanket... 71
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 31
- Oklahoma Supreme Court: Ten... 27
- Obama: Republican criticism of Iran... 25
- Covered California: Cost of health care... 18
- Trump's call for mass deportations runs... 16