Jae C. Hong, Associated Press
PORTSMOUTH, N.H. — Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney says "of course" he would have ordered Osama bin Laden killed.
President Barack Obama's re-election campaign has raised questions about Romney's willingness to assassinate the former terrorist leader. Obama authorized the U.S. military raid in Pakistan that ended with bin Laden's death one year ago this week.
Speaking to reporters in New Hampshire on Monday, Romney said he would have made the same decision. He says "even Jimmy Carter would have given that order."
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- Ben Barnes, Katherine Heigl in tune in...
- Living with Children: Late nights, not school...
- Video purports to show second beheading of US...
- No gray area: Beliefs shape firm, disparate...
- Lawmakers: Islamic State groups wants to hit US
- AP Analysis: Putin digs in for long Ukraine...
- Study claims cave art made by Neanderthals
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in... 34
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- Lawmakers: Islamic State groups wants... 22
- House, Senate intel chiefs press White... 17
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in... 16
- Saudi king says terrorists will reach... 13
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 12
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12