Jae C. Hong, Associated Press
PORTSMOUTH, N.H. — Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney says "of course" he would have ordered Osama bin Laden killed.
President Barack Obama's re-election campaign has raised questions about Romney's willingness to assassinate the former terrorist leader. Obama authorized the U.S. military raid in Pakistan that ended with bin Laden's death one year ago this week.
Speaking to reporters in New Hampshire on Monday, Romney said he would have made the same decision. He says "even Jimmy Carter would have given that order."
- Photos: UCLA wades through damage caused by...
- GOP: Lois Lerner's IRS emails show bias...
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the time'
- Probe exposes flaws behind HealthCare.gov...
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit against Obama
- GOP-led House approves lawsuit against Obama
- Witness: More Oklahoma bombing videos may exist
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4 percent in...
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 46
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 45
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit... 30
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 27
- GOP: Lois Lerner's IRS emails show bias... 26
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 20
- Democrats have million-dollar day on... 14