Jae C. Hong, Associated Press
PORTSMOUTH, N.H. — Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney says "of course" he would have ordered Osama bin Laden killed.
President Barack Obama's re-election campaign has raised questions about Romney's willingness to assassinate the former terrorist leader. Obama authorized the U.S. military raid in Pakistan that ended with bin Laden's death one year ago this week.
Speaking to reporters in New Hampshire on Monday, Romney said he would have made the same decision. He says "even Jimmy Carter would have given that order."
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters in...
- Ferguson businesses torched in overnight...
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in shooting
- In New Zealand, feud over fate of 1902 corpse...
- Latinos are 'very optimistic' about America's...
- Rubber chickens, afros and clowns: A look at...
- At least 17 killed in Egypt by building collapse
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 63
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in... 30
- Obama: Americans want 'new car smell'... 29
- Fact check: Obama's claims on illegal... 18
- Winners and losers under Obama's... 18
- Under pressure, Hagel steps down as... 15
- Boehner: 'We will not stand idle' on... 14
- Obama immigration plan good, not great... 13