Blaze at Mustangs, KMYU, 6 p.m.
Brewers at Cardinals, FOX, 10:30 a.m.
Texas A&M at Texas, ROOT, 1:30 p.m.
Teams TBA, MLBN, 5 p.m.
Mets at Rockies, ROOT, 6 p.m.
Loyola Marymount at Gonzaga, ESPNU, 8 p.m.
Tour de Romandie, NBCSP, 8 p.m.
Ballantine's Championship, GOLF, 7 a.m.
Zurich Classic of New Orleans, GOLF, 11 a.m. (CBS, 1 p.m.)
Mobile Bay LPGA Classic, GOLF, 1 p.m.
Women: Rutgers at Georgetown, CBSSN, 11 a.m.
Men: Syracuse at Notre Dame, ESPNU, 3 p.m.
Men: Cornell at Princeton, ESPNU, 5 p.m.
NLL: Mammoth at Swarm, CBSSN, 5:30 p.m.
MLL: Outlaws at Hounds, ALT, 10 p.m. (delay)
Sao Paulo Indy 300 qualifying, NBCSP, 4 p.m.
NHRA Spring Nationals qualfying, ESPN2, 4 p.m.
Sprint Cup Series 400, FOX, 5 p.m.
76ers at Bulls, TNT, 11 a.m.
Knicks at Heat, ABC, 1:30 p.m.
Magic at Pacers, ESPN, 5 p.m.
Mavericks at Thunder, ESPN, 7:30 p.m.
2012 Draft: Rounds 4-7, ESPN/NFL, 10 a.m.
Capitals at Rangers, NBC, 1 p.m.
Kings at Blues, NBCSP, 5:30 p.m.
Stoke vs. Arsenal, ESPN2, 8 a.m.
Wigan vs. Newcastle, FSC, 8 a.m.
Norwich vs. Liverpool, FSC, 10:30 a.m.
Roma vs. Napoli, FSC, 12:30 p.m.
Red Bulls vs. Revolution, NBCSP, 1:30 p.m.
Everton vs. Fulham, FSC, 3 p.m. (delay)
Rapids vs. Chivas USA, ALT, 7 p.m.
Toronto FC at Real Salt Lake, KUCW, 7 p.m.
Texas A&M at Texas, ROOT, 11:30 a.m.
San Jose St. at BYU, BYUTV, 1:30 p.m. (doubleheader)
Colorado St. at UNLV, mtn., 2 p.m.
Penn Relays, NBC, 11 a.m.
Blaze at Mustangs, AM-1280, 6 p.m.
BYU at San Francisco, AM-960, 2 p.m.
Aces at Bees, AM-1230, 6:30 p.m.
Toronto FC at Real Salt Lake, AM-700/AM-1600, 7 p.m.
Knicks at Heat, AM-700, 1:30 p.m.
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Ranking the best small forwards in the NBA...
- Several early season game times set for Utah,...
- Brad Rock: Haws family has worldview on...
- Dick Harmon: Larry Krystkowiak chimes in on...
- Morning links: Are Aussies the NBA's secret...
- Morning links: Sports figures react to...
- Morning links: Sports figures react to... 118
- Utah football: QB Wilson determined to... 38
- Several early season game times set for... 31
- Morning links: Haws, Wright workout for... 21
- Dick Harmon: Larry Krystkowiak chimes... 17
- Dick Harmon: As Marriott Center gets... 16
- His legacy at BYU secure, Tyler Haws... 13
- Former BYU guard Tyler Haws to work out... 13