Utah Blaze hoping to extend win streak to 3 as they visit Milwaukee
MILWAUKEE — After another down-to-wire win last week, the Utah Blaze hit the road against Milwaukee looking to match the best start in franchise history on Saturday at 6 p.m. at the Bradley Center.
The Blaze (4-2), winners of two straight, have an opportunity to tally their third consecutive win for the first time since closing the 2008 season on a four-game streak. It would also mark the best start in franchise history when Utah began the 2007 season, 5-2.
Milwaukee (2-3), which handed Utah its first home loss midseason last year, enters with a deceiving record. The Mustangs won their only home game convincingly while two of their three losses came by a combined seven points.
Quarterback Gino Guidugli leads Milwaukee's 9th-ranked offense — tossing for 1,375 yards and 22 touchdowns. His two main targets, Jared Jenkins and Johnathan Wilson, have combined for 78 receptions for 1,007 yards and 18 scores.
Blaze on the air
Blaze (4-2) at Mustangs (2-3)
Today, 6 p.m.
TV: KMYU Radio: 1280 AM
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Friday night lights central, week 5: Scores,...
- High school football: Felt's Facts for Week...
- BYU vs. Virginia primer
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 107
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 78
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 71
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 62
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom... 54
- If BYU and Utah played on the gridiron... 50
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 50
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 44