Utah Blaze hoping to extend win streak to 3 as they visit Milwaukee
MILWAUKEE — After another down-to-wire win last week, the Utah Blaze hit the road against Milwaukee looking to match the best start in franchise history on Saturday at 6 p.m. at the Bradley Center.
The Blaze (4-2), winners of two straight, have an opportunity to tally their third consecutive win for the first time since closing the 2008 season on a four-game streak. It would also mark the best start in franchise history when Utah began the 2007 season, 5-2.
Milwaukee (2-3), which handed Utah its first home loss midseason last year, enters with a deceiving record. The Mustangs won their only home game convincingly while two of their three losses came by a combined seven points.
Quarterback Gino Guidugli leads Milwaukee's 9th-ranked offense — tossing for 1,375 yards and 22 touchdowns. His two main targets, Jared Jenkins and Johnathan Wilson, have combined for 78 receptions for 1,007 yards and 18 scores.
Blaze on the air
Blaze (4-2) at Mustangs (2-3)
Today, 6 p.m.
TV: KMYU Radio: 1280 AM
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes...
- NBA moving All-Star Game out of Charlotte,...
- Brazil nabs 10 IS backers in Olympics...
- Oklahoma State forward Tyrek Coger dies after...
- Jeff Gordon readies for the Brickyard in...
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Morning links: National college... 91
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 83
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 74
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 55
- Annual instate college basketball... 38
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Phil Steele 2016 Football magazine... 31