Utah Blaze hoping to extend win streak to 3 as they visit Milwaukee
MILWAUKEE — After another down-to-wire win last week, the Utah Blaze hit the road against Milwaukee looking to match the best start in franchise history on Saturday at 6 p.m. at the Bradley Center.
The Blaze (4-2), winners of two straight, have an opportunity to tally their third consecutive win for the first time since closing the 2008 season on a four-game streak. It would also mark the best start in franchise history when Utah began the 2007 season, 5-2.
Milwaukee (2-3), which handed Utah its first home loss midseason last year, enters with a deceiving record. The Mustangs won their only home game convincingly while two of their three losses came by a combined seven points.
Quarterback Gino Guidugli leads Milwaukee's 9th-ranked offense — tossing for 1,375 yards and 22 touchdowns. His two main targets, Jared Jenkins and Johnathan Wilson, have combined for 78 receptions for 1,007 yards and 18 scores.
Blaze on the air
Blaze (4-2) at Mustangs (2-3)
Today, 6 p.m.
TV: KMYU Radio: 1280 AM
- Dustin Johnson wins US Open at Oakmont for...
- James and Cavaliers win thrilling NBA Finals...
- The End: Cleveland rocks as title drought...
- Warriors cap greatest Finals collapse with...
- LeBron James wins NBA Finals MVP for 3rd time
- NBC to unveil new theme song for 'Sunday...
- From Ben Simmons down, international players...
- Facing Argentina, Messi in Copa semis not...
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 87
- BYU football receives commitment from... 62
- Utah football to host Weber State in 2021 41
- Kyle Whittingham says Utah Utes... 37
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- James and Cavaliers win thrilling NBA... 28
- Jakob Poeltl to the Utah Jazz? It's... 25
- Morning links: Warriors feel Andrew... 22