Utah Blaze hoping to extend win streak to 3 as they visit Milwaukee
MILWAUKEE — After another down-to-wire win last week, the Utah Blaze hit the road against Milwaukee looking to match the best start in franchise history on Saturday at 6 p.m. at the Bradley Center.
The Blaze (4-2), winners of two straight, have an opportunity to tally their third consecutive win for the first time since closing the 2008 season on a four-game streak. It would also mark the best start in franchise history when Utah began the 2007 season, 5-2.
Milwaukee (2-3), which handed Utah its first home loss midseason last year, enters with a deceiving record. The Mustangs won their only home game convincingly while two of their three losses came by a combined seven points.
Quarterback Gino Guidugli leads Milwaukee's 9th-ranked offense — tossing for 1,375 yards and 22 touchdowns. His two main targets, Jared Jenkins and Johnathan Wilson, have combined for 78 receptions for 1,007 yards and 18 scores.
Blaze on the air
Blaze (4-2) at Mustangs (2-3)
Today, 6 p.m.
TV: KMYU Radio: 1280 AM
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU downs BYU...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants freshmen to...
- High school boys basketball: 5A team-by-team...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- BYU basketball instant analysis: There are...
- 4A boys basketball for 2014-15 season
- Rock On: Bronco misses the mark, Utes given...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 159
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 93
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU... 63
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 43
- Utah football: Utes' annual game with... 42
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 40
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 32
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants... 30