Utah Blaze hoping to extend win streak to 3 as they visit Milwaukee
MILWAUKEE — After another down-to-wire win last week, the Utah Blaze hit the road against Milwaukee looking to match the best start in franchise history on Saturday at 6 p.m. at the Bradley Center.
The Blaze (4-2), winners of two straight, have an opportunity to tally their third consecutive win for the first time since closing the 2008 season on a four-game streak. It would also mark the best start in franchise history when Utah began the 2007 season, 5-2.
Milwaukee (2-3), which handed Utah its first home loss midseason last year, enters with a deceiving record. The Mustangs won their only home game convincingly while two of their three losses came by a combined seven points.
Quarterback Gino Guidugli leads Milwaukee's 9th-ranked offense — tossing for 1,375 yards and 22 touchdowns. His two main targets, Jared Jenkins and Johnathan Wilson, have combined for 78 receptions for 1,007 yards and 18 scores.
Blaze on the air
Blaze (4-2) at Mustangs (2-3)
Today, 6 p.m.
TV: KMYU Radio: 1280 AM
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora of...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig out of...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 51
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48