Brigham City Utah Temple: Open house, Aug. 18-Sept. 15, closed Sundays and Sept. 8 (tickets required, see BrighamCityMormonTemple.org for tickets starting July 30); dedication, Sept. 23 (tickets from a bishop or branch president required)
Brigham Young University: Women's Conference, April 26-28 (tickets required; see womensconference.byu.edu or by call 801-422-8925)
Church history: Men and Women of Faith lecture: "Joseph Smith, Man of Faith" by Ronald O. Barney, May 10, 7 p.m., Church Office Building Auditorium, 50 E. North Temple St., Salt Lake City (see history.lds.org/event/man-of-faith or call 801-240-2745)
Murray Region: Murray Family History Fair, June 9, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Murray High School, 5440 S. State St. (see www.MurrayFamilyHistoryFair.com for class list and registration)
Provo City Center Temple: Groundbreaking, May 12, 9 a.m. (tickets required and available from church leaders in the new temple district)
Provo: Celebrate Adoption Walk, May 12 (see provofsa.blogspot.com/2012/04/celebrate-adoption-walk.html for information)
Salt Lake City Single Adults: Conference, May 19-20, Salt Lake Institute at the University of Utah (tickets required, see www.slc-sa.org)
South Jordan Utah Country Crossing Stake: "In Search of the One," April 28, noon and 7 p.m.; Country Crossing Stake Center, 10860 S. 3200 West, South Jordan (free tickets required; see www.insearchoftheone.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information )
Swanee Singers: Concert, May 4, 7:30 p.m., Big Cottonwood Stake, 1750 E. Spring Lane, Salt Lake City
Thanksgiving Point: "Follow His Light" art exhibit by Inspirational Artists Association, May 11-June 16, 10 a.m.-8 p.m., Monday-Saturday (ticket admission required; see thanksgivingpoint.org for prices and information)
Portland Ensign Choir and Orchestra: "Once Upon a Dream" concerts with Jenny Oaks Baker, June 16, 2 p.m. and 8 p.m., Vancouver (tickets required, see www.portlandensign.org)
Covington: Workshop: "Bringing Baby Home," April 28 (see fsawa.blogspot.com/2012/03/bringing-baby-home-workshop-saturday.html for information)
All listed times are local time unless otherwise noted. The Mormon Times calendar list for events in the United States and Canada are published on Saturdays. To submit an event, please email it to email@example.com and include a contact name and phone number. Events are due noon Wednesday for Saturday's calendar.
- LDS Church responds to 'misinformation' about...
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different takes...
- Ryan Teeples: BYU sports is for BYUtv, not...
- Colorado Mormons join other faiths in...
- My husband Alex Boye grilled in UK for 'I'm a...
- Dear son: This is why I can't save you from...
- Senators challenging White House on religious...
- Survey: Gay and lesbian population has unique...
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different... 70
- My husband Alex Boye grilled in UK for... 63
- Survey: Gay and lesbian population has... 45
- Religion contributes to Utah being most... 27
- Gunman caught after shooting... 20
- Ryan Teeples: BYU sports is for BYUtv,... 20
- Ogden man shot as he knelt to pray is... 12
- LDS Church responds to 'misinformation'... 10