Brigham City Utah Temple: Open house, Aug. 18-Sept. 15, closed Sundays and Sept. 8 (tickets required, see BrighamCityMormonTemple.org for tickets starting July 30); dedication, Sept. 23 (tickets from a bishop or branch president required)
Brigham Young University: Women's Conference, April 26-28 (tickets required; see womensconference.byu.edu or by call 801-422-8925)
Church history: Men and Women of Faith lecture: "Joseph Smith, Man of Faith" by Ronald O. Barney, May 10, 7 p.m., Church Office Building Auditorium, 50 E. North Temple St., Salt Lake City (see history.lds.org/event/man-of-faith or call 801-240-2745)
Murray Region: Murray Family History Fair, June 9, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Murray High School, 5440 S. State St. (see www.MurrayFamilyHistoryFair.com for class list and registration)
Provo City Center Temple: Groundbreaking, May 12, 9 a.m. (tickets required and available from church leaders in the new temple district)
Provo: Celebrate Adoption Walk, May 12 (see provofsa.blogspot.com/2012/04/celebrate-adoption-walk.html for information)
Salt Lake City Single Adults: Conference, May 19-20, Salt Lake Institute at the University of Utah (tickets required, see www.slc-sa.org)
South Jordan Utah Country Crossing Stake: "In Search of the One," April 28, noon and 7 p.m.; Country Crossing Stake Center, 10860 S. 3200 West, South Jordan (free tickets required; see www.insearchoftheone.com or email email@example.com for information )
Swanee Singers: Concert, May 4, 7:30 p.m., Big Cottonwood Stake, 1750 E. Spring Lane, Salt Lake City
Thanksgiving Point: "Follow His Light" art exhibit by Inspirational Artists Association, May 11-June 16, 10 a.m.-8 p.m., Monday-Saturday (ticket admission required; see thanksgivingpoint.org for prices and information)
Portland Ensign Choir and Orchestra: "Once Upon a Dream" concerts with Jenny Oaks Baker, June 16, 2 p.m. and 8 p.m., Vancouver (tickets required, see www.portlandensign.org)
Covington: Workshop: "Bringing Baby Home," April 28 (see fsawa.blogspot.com/2012/03/bringing-baby-home-workshop-saturday.html for information)
All listed times are local time unless otherwise noted. The Mormon Times calendar list for events in the United States and Canada are published on Saturdays. To submit an event, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a contact name and phone number. Events are due noon Wednesday for Saturday's calendar.
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- Top Catholics and evangelicals: Gay marriage...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 200
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about... 39
- Top Catholics and evangelicals: Gay... 36
- LDS statement could move Utah... 30
- See why this Christian mother is giving... 20
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 17
- Defending the Faith: Rethinking... 15
- Some Republican presidential hopefuls... 12