Before Thursday's win over the Portland Trail Blazers, Jazz rookie Enes Kanter addressed the crowd. While it was a little difficult to understand every word the Turkish center said, he seemed pretty confident with his words.
After thanking Jazz fans for their support and encouraging them to continue their loyalty through the playoffs, Kanter dropped the microphone to the ground and raised his hands to the sky.
Some of the fans in the Energy Solutions Area looked confused, but Kanter's teammates couldn't have been more excited. The video shows Al Jefferson, Josh Howard and Paul Millsap laughing and jumping after Kanter's speech.
Watch the video above and judge Kanter's coolness for yourself.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- 5 things to ponder as the Aggies head to fall...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 107
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 53
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 42
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is... 21