The Chargers may have plans to make Ingram an outside linebacker but he has shown the athletic ability to play where needed.
19. Chicago Bears: Shea McClellin, OLB, Boise State
McClellin played multiple roles for the Broncos with his production increasing each year.
20. Tennessee Titans: Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor
The Titans were looking for a downfield threat and they found one in Wright.
21. New England Patriots: Chandler Jones, DE, Syracuse
Considered a third-round pick when he decided to leave Syracuse, Jones made perhaps the biggest jump before the draft.
22. Cleveland Browns: Brandon Weeden, QB, Oklahoma St.
The Browns hope they've found an answer at quarterback in Weeden, who produced big numbers at Oklahoma State.
23. Detroit Lions: Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
Offensive tackles aren't sexy on draft night but they come in handy when the season gets going.
24. Pittsburgh Steelers: David DeCastro, OG, Stanford
The Steelers have a way to finding what they need through the draft and DeCastro seems to fit their style as a rugged, effective interior lineman.
25. New England Patriots: Dont'a Hightower, LB, Alabama
The fourth player picked off Alabama's smothering defense, Hightower made an impressive move up draft charts despite a sluggish start last season.
26. Houston Texans: Whitney Mercilus, DE, Illinois
After losing Mario Williams from a superior defensive unit, the Texans moved to re-fortify themselves by drafting a powerful defensive end.
27. Cincinnati Bengals: Kevin Zietler, OG, Wisconsin
Needing help along the offensive front, the Bengals took one of the pieces from Wisconsin's massive offensive line in Zietler.
28. Green Bay Packers: Nick Perry, DE, Southern Cal
The Packers knew they had holes to fill on a defense that was at the bottom of the league rankings last year and they started about it by drafting Perry.
29. Baltimore Ravens: Harrison Smith, S, Notre Dame
A team known for its defense put another important piece on its roster in drafting Smith.
30. San Francisco 49ers: A.J Jenkins, WR, Illinois
Jenkins turned a breakout 2011 season into a draft spot at the end of the first round.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Doug Martin, RB, Boise State
Looking for running back help, the Bucs traded up to get in position to draft Martin.
32. N.Y. Giants: David Wilson, RB, Virginia Tech
He can break big runs but he can also go quiet at times.
- New Rome mayor maintains opposition to 2024...
- Former NBA MVP Derrick Rose traded from Bulls...
- NHL coming to Las Vegas; New team to start...
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion...
- Chile beats Colombia 2-0 to return to Copa...
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 106
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 41
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 27
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 16
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14
- Jazz GM Dennis Lindsey rebuts rumor... 14