LEHI — "Follow His Light," an art exhibit by the Inspirational Artists Association depicting the teachings and miracles of Jesus Church, will open May 11-12 at Thanksgiving Point Gardens.
The exhibit depicts the teachings and miracles of Jesus Christ through sculptures, paintings and other art mediums. The Gardens Visitor Center will showcase approximately 70 pieces of inspirational artwork, including sculptures, paintings and other art mediums, from local members of Inspirational Artists Association. "The Light of the World" exhibit features 14 bronze sculptures portraying scenes from Jesus Christ's life made by Angela Johnson.
The art exhibit will be open May 11 to June 16 during the Thanksgiving Point Gardens opening hours, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Saturday. Admission is included in the general Gardens admission: $10 for adults, $9 for seniors and $6 for children ages 3-12. Entrance is free for Thanksgiving Point members and children under 2 years old. The Thanksgiving Point Gardens are at 3900 N. Garden Dr., Lehi. For more information, visit thanksgivingpoint.org .
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- Live streaming: Frances J. Monson funeral
- Defending the Faith: A case for the...
- USA Today takes note of LDS sister missionaries
- 'Hollywood goes to Mormon country': BYU...
- Boy Scouts of America to make membership...
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 44
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her... 40
- Secretary of State John Kerry says... 26
- Muslim leaders in U.S. facing... 25
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of... 25
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 23
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides... 23
- Supreme Court to weigh in on... 17