Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Mid-Atlantic states, advanced German and older English handwriting will be the topics of three different research series at the Family History Library in downtown Salt Lake City on May 12. All three series are from 9 a.m. to noon.
The Mid-Atlantic states research series topics include: "New Jersey," "New York" and "Big-City Research."
The advanced German class topics are "Beyond the Basics of Church Records," "Using German Compiled Genealogies" and "Inheritance Records."
"Introduction and Examples" and "Hands-on Practice" are the topics for the older English handwriting workshop.
The library is to the west of Temple Square on West Temple between North Temple and South Temple Streets in downtown Salt Lake City. On Saturdays, parking is free to library patrons and is located behind the Church History Museum.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- 10 things to do with an LDS account
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- LDS apostles return to southern South America...
- Faith sustained author through rejection,...
- 'The Voice' fans angry about replacement of...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 58
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 49
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 35
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 34
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 30
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 27
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 25
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20