Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Mid-Atlantic states, advanced German and older English handwriting will be the topics of three different research series at the Family History Library in downtown Salt Lake City on May 12. All three series are from 9 a.m. to noon.
The Mid-Atlantic states research series topics include: "New Jersey," "New York" and "Big-City Research."
The advanced German class topics are "Beyond the Basics of Church Records," "Using German Compiled Genealogies" and "Inheritance Records."
"Introduction and Examples" and "Hands-on Practice" are the topics for the older English handwriting workshop.
The library is to the west of Temple Square on West Temple between North Temple and South Temple Streets in downtown Salt Lake City. On Saturdays, parking is free to library patrons and is located behind the Church History Museum.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- President Henry B. Eyring: 'The Comforter'
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Sister Bonnie L. Oscarson: 'Defenders of the...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- From log cabin to university, BYU-Idaho...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 165
- Why I don’t call myself a... 92
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 16
- Meet the Muslim actor playing Jesus in... 10
- General Women's Session focuses on... 10
- Returning LDS missionary, father... 8