Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Mid-Atlantic states, advanced German and older English handwriting will be the topics of three different research series at the Family History Library in downtown Salt Lake City on May 12. All three series are from 9 a.m. to noon.
The Mid-Atlantic states research series topics include: "New Jersey," "New York" and "Big-City Research."
The advanced German class topics are "Beyond the Basics of Church Records," "Using German Compiled Genealogies" and "Inheritance Records."
"Introduction and Examples" and "Hands-on Practice" are the topics for the older English handwriting workshop.
The library is to the west of Temple Square on West Temple between North Temple and South Temple Streets in downtown Salt Lake City. On Saturdays, parking is free to library patrons and is located behind the Church History Museum.
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with newly...
- A conversation with Mormon convert and 7-time...
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- Over half a million people attended Ogden...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- LDS apostle Elder Russell M. Nelson turns 90
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith adds...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 30
- Here's how U.S. churches are changing... 15
- Ted Cruz was booed off stage for... 14
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith... 12
- Americans link violence with Muslims,... 11
- A conversation with Mormon convert and... 9
- The biggest band in the world is also... 7
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU... 5