Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Mid-Atlantic states, advanced German and older English handwriting will be the topics of three different research series at the Family History Library in downtown Salt Lake City on May 12. All three series are from 9 a.m. to noon.
The Mid-Atlantic states research series topics include: "New Jersey," "New York" and "Big-City Research."
The advanced German class topics are "Beyond the Basics of Church Records," "Using German Compiled Genealogies" and "Inheritance Records."
"Introduction and Examples" and "Hands-on Practice" are the topics for the older English handwriting workshop.
The library is to the west of Temple Square on West Temple between North Temple and South Temple Streets in downtown Salt Lake City. On Saturdays, parking is free to library patrons and is located behind the Church History Museum.
- ‘Ambushed’ officer: God told me...
- LDS mom qualifies for U.S. Olympic Marathon...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- The best Christian workplaces in 2015
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles regardless of...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles... 27
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The... 27
- Russians' views on religion are... 16
- ‘Ambushed’ officer: God... 16
- 5 faith facts about Jim Gilmore:... 8
- LDS World: Western author Wallace... 6
- Jerry Earl Johnston: My latest minuet... 5
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen' 4