After beating the Phoenix Suns Tuesday night, the Jazz have secured a spot in the playoffs.
A large amount of the Jazz' recent success is credited to playing Al Jefferson, Derrick Favors and Paul Millsap at the same time. It's being called the "Big Lineup" or the "Big Three." Jazz coach Tyrone Corbin said they were nervous about playing Millsap in that position, but so far there have been no problems.
"Paul will do anything to help this team win," Jefferson said about his teammate.
The Jazz play the Portland Trailblazers at home Thursday night, and then will find out who they will play in the playoffs.
Read more: Utah Jazz vs. Phoenix Suns: Instant analysis
Read more: Utah Jazz vs. Phoenix Suns: Report card
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- High school football: Hunter Wolverines 2015...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 111
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20