After beating the Phoenix Suns Tuesday night, the Jazz have secured a spot in the playoffs.
A large amount of the Jazz' recent success is credited to playing Al Jefferson, Derrick Favors and Paul Millsap at the same time. It's being called the "Big Lineup" or the "Big Three." Jazz coach Tyrone Corbin said they were nervous about playing Millsap in that position, but so far there have been no problems.
"Paul will do anything to help this team win," Jefferson said about his teammate.
The Jazz play the Portland Trailblazers at home Thursday night, and then will find out who they will play in the playoffs.
Read more: Utah Jazz vs. Phoenix Suns: Instant analysis
Read more: Utah Jazz vs. Phoenix Suns: Report card
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Off on the right foot: BYU Cougars looking...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 182
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 51
- ACC media days has some interesting... 39
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 33