Erik S. Lesser, Associated Press
The federal government has fabulous amounts of unused land. Why not let legitimate charities use the land to dry farm and create food? The food must be used to feed foreign recipients.
Such a wonderful benefit to feed the starving in the world. The land would still be in the control of the government for other uses if needed. Food going to a foreign country would not be in competition with farmers or anyone else.
Ralph F. Clarke
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Airport expansion reflects...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious...
- The complicated political views of...
- 3 modern Utah heroes who exemplify pioneer...
- In our opinion: History will remember our...
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and the...
- Letter: Breeding hate
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 104
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 61
- My view: Amnesty towards border... 56
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 52
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Society values 45
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 40
- Letter: Breeding hate 38