Erik S. Lesser, Associated Press
The federal government has fabulous amounts of unused land. Why not let legitimate charities use the land to dry farm and create food? The food must be used to feed foreign recipients.
Such a wonderful benefit to feed the starving in the world. The land would still be in the control of the government for other uses if needed. Food going to a foreign country would not be in competition with farmers or anyone else.
Ralph F. Clarke
Salt Lake City
- Letter: Eroding the BSA
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA fool you...
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- In our opinion: After change to state pension...
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument in...
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to end...
- In our opinion: Time to phase out federal...
- Letter: Methane benefits
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 71
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 60
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 44
- Letter: Human body 41
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 38
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 26
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25