Erik S. Lesser, Associated Press
The federal government has fabulous amounts of unused land. Why not let legitimate charities use the land to dry farm and create food? The food must be used to feed foreign recipients.
Such a wonderful benefit to feed the starving in the world. The land would still be in the control of the government for other uses if needed. Food going to a foreign country would not be in competition with farmers or anyone else.
Ralph F. Clarke
Salt Lake City
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- John Florez: The people's voices don't count
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions
- In our opinion: Six heroes for our values in...
- Letter: Distance from religion
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Our year-end...
- Drew Clark: Ebola, cybersecurity and...
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests — a...
- Letter: Access to health care 42
- John Florez: The people's voices don't... 35
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests... 31
- Letter: Distance from religion 26
- Letter: Sharing culpability 22
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions 16
- A. Scott Anderson: Peace on earth comes... 15
- Prisons bring much positive change 13