Erik S. Lesser, Associated Press
The federal government has fabulous amounts of unused land. Why not let legitimate charities use the land to dry farm and create food? The food must be used to feed foreign recipients.
Such a wonderful benefit to feed the starving in the world. The land would still be in the control of the government for other uses if needed. Food going to a foreign country would not be in competition with farmers or anyone else.
Ralph F. Clarke
Salt Lake City
- White House press corps has been turned into...
- George F. Will: Obama takes a page from...
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- In our opinion: Sharing ideas across schools...
- My view: Fighting the ignoble reign of money
- Letters: Bennett is right
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Letters: No welfare, ever 81
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 34
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 29
- Letters: Dismantle IRS 25
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21