Marcio Jose Sanchez, Associated Press
OAKLAND, Calif. — Authorities say the man suspected of killing seven people at a California Christian college is on a hunger strike.
Alameda County Sheriff's Office spokesman Sgt. J.D. Nelson said Monday that One Goh has not eaten since his April 3 arrival at the Santa Rita Jail in Dublin.
Nelson said Goh has lost about 20 pounds since his arrest and was moved to the jail infirmary on Friday.
Goh has been charged with seven counts of murder and three counts of attempted murder for the April 2 shooting rampage at Oikos University in Oakland.
He has not yet entered a plea.
- Here's a quiz to test your Star Wars...
- LA man builds small home for homeless lady
- Report highlights earth-shattering increases...
- Britain's new princess can't expect...
- Have you seen 'Age of Ultron'? Here are 50...
- 'Avengers' sequel is second biggest US opener...
- Vonn says relationship with Woods is over
- Mayweather takes his $100 million check and runs
- Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders: 'I am... 41
- Rage to relief in Baltimore as 6... 40
- Defending the Faith: Going up to Jerusalem 30
- Former tech executive Carly Fiorina... 17
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- More Americans spending at least half... 13
- Famed neurosurgeon Ben Carson announces... 10
- Latest on police-custody death: 53... 9