Marcio Jose Sanchez, Associated Press
OAKLAND, Calif. — Authorities say the man suspected of killing seven people at a California Christian college is on a hunger strike.
Alameda County Sheriff's Office spokesman Sgt. J.D. Nelson said Monday that One Goh has not eaten since his April 3 arrival at the Santa Rita Jail in Dublin.
Nelson said Goh has lost about 20 pounds since his arrest and was moved to the jail infirmary on Friday.
Goh has been charged with seven counts of murder and three counts of attempted murder for the April 2 shooting rampage at Oikos University in Oakland.
He has not yet entered a plea.
- Photos: UCLA wades through damage caused by...
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the time'
- Child sex trafficking bust reveals worries...
- Probe exposes flaws behind HealthCare.gov...
- GOP: Lois Lerner's IRS emails show bias...
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit against Obama
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should offer...
- GOP-led House approves lawsuit against Obama
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 45
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 44
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 27
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit... 21
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- GOP: Lois Lerner's IRS emails show bias... 18
- Democrats have million-dollar day on... 13