Marcio Jose Sanchez, Associated Press
OAKLAND, Calif. — Authorities say the man suspected of killing seven people at a California Christian college is on a hunger strike.
Alameda County Sheriff's Office spokesman Sgt. J.D. Nelson said Monday that One Goh has not eaten since his April 3 arrival at the Santa Rita Jail in Dublin.
Nelson said Goh has lost about 20 pounds since his arrest and was moved to the jail infirmary on Friday.
Goh has been charged with seven counts of murder and three counts of attempted murder for the April 2 shooting rampage at Oikos University in Oakland.
He has not yet entered a plea.
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- 'Mockingjay, Part 1' opens with $123 million
- Winners and losers under Obama's immigration...
- Evacuation plans readied as Buffalo flooding...
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring, Elder L....
- Obama: Americans want 'new car smell' in 2016
- Cleanup on, flood threat looms after huge NY...
- Fact check: Obama's claims on illegal...
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 65
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 56
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 38
- Fact check: Obama's claims on illegal... 18
- Winners and losers under Obama's... 16
- President Obama's immigration speech... 14
- Boehner: 'We will not stand idle' on... 14
- Is saying the Pledge of Allegiance... 14