Marcio Jose Sanchez, Associated Press
OAKLAND, Calif. — Authorities say the man suspected of killing seven people at a California Christian college is on a hunger strike.
Alameda County Sheriff's Office spokesman Sgt. J.D. Nelson said Monday that One Goh has not eaten since his April 3 arrival at the Santa Rita Jail in Dublin.
Nelson said Goh has lost about 20 pounds since his arrest and was moved to the jail infirmary on Friday.
Goh has been charged with seven counts of murder and three counts of attempted murder for the April 2 shooting rampage at Oikos University in Oakland.
He has not yet entered a plea.
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- 'The Voice' returns Monday with Pharrell,...
- Tense hunt in trooper ambush case hits 8 days
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- Second man arrested trying to enter White...
- After vote to stay in UK, Scots must heal divide
- Italian village honoring pilots of WWII US...
- Actress detained by police refuses to apologize
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into... 8
- How much America wants to be taxed 8
- New Jersey loses 4th casino as Trump... 5
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt... 5
- US to assign 3,000 from US military to... 4