Marcio Jose Sanchez, Associated Press
OAKLAND, Calif. — Authorities say the man suspected of killing seven people at a California Christian college is on a hunger strike.
Alameda County Sheriff's Office spokesman Sgt. J.D. Nelson said Monday that One Goh has not eaten since his April 3 arrival at the Santa Rita Jail in Dublin.
Nelson said Goh has lost about 20 pounds since his arrest and was moved to the jail infirmary on Friday.
Goh has been charged with seven counts of murder and three counts of attempted murder for the April 2 shooting rampage at Oikos University in Oakland.
He has not yet entered a plea.
- Prepackaged caramel apples linked to 4...
- Hackers warn not to release 'The Interview'...
- Forget Santa Claus, Virginia. Was there a...
- The Associated Press' top 10 movies of the year
- Canada man finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for...
- Theater shooter's parents plead for his life,...
- 'Is your job depressing?' Why it's a great...
- Cincinnati coach Mick Cronin has aneurysm
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 49
- Vermont governor abandons single-payer... 32
- A post-election flurry: Obama tests his... 16
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Dec. 25... 15
- Taliban assault on Pakistan school... 13
- Forget Santa Claus, Virginia. Was there... 13
- Utah football's Hackett, Orchard named... 11
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8