Seth Perlman, Associated Press
ASHBURN, Va. — Free-agent linebacker Bryan Kehl has signed with the Washington Redskins after spending the last two seasons with the St. Louis Rams.
The 6-foot-2, 244-pound Kehl has played in 59 NFL games, including five starts, for the Rams and the New York Giants. He has made 58 tackles, one interception, one sack and two fumble recoveries.
Kehl was a fourth-round draft pick in 2008 out of BYU.
The Redskins announced the deal Monday.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 109
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 24
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21