Seth Perlman, Associated Press
ASHBURN, Va. — Free-agent linebacker Bryan Kehl has signed with the Washington Redskins after spending the last two seasons with the St. Louis Rams.
The 6-foot-2, 244-pound Kehl has played in 59 NFL games, including five starts, for the Rams and the New York Giants. He has made 58 tackles, one interception, one sack and two fumble recoveries.
Kehl was a fourth-round draft pick in 2008 out of BYU.
The Redskins announced the deal Monday.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 98
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 50
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34