Tuesday vs. Phoenix, 8:30 p.m., TNT
It's not quite do-or-die, but almost. If the Jazz win this quasi-play-in, they're in. If they lose, they must beat Portland and hope Suns lose to Spurs.
Thursday vs. Portland, 6 p.m., ROOT
If Jazz are playoff-bound, imagine this fun starting lineup vs. Blazers: Blake Ahearn, Alec Burks, Jeremy Evans, Derrick Favors and Enes Kanter.
Friday at ESA or ZBBC
This will either be the season-ending Locker Room Cleanout (at the arena) or Utah's first playoff practice (at the practice facility).
HOT: Devin Harris
Point guard's improved 3-point shooting and offensive execution have sparked the Jazz's recent success.
NOT: Gordon Hayward's ear
Shooting guard's ear was the unfortunate recipient of a weird and unsportsmanlike Delonte West Willy.
THE BIG STAT: 65
That's how many extra minutes the Jazz have played in seven overtime games this season. Utah became only the third team in NBA history to go for the OT-cycle, having played in single, double, triple and quadruple overtime games this season. The Jazz are 4-3 in overtime games, including wins over Orlando (117-107, OT) and Dallas (123-121, 3OT) this past week.
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Ute recruit Tyler Huntley posting huge...
- Felt's Facts: Breaking down the Utah high...
- Underrated East Carolina will test BYU's defense
- Hawaii trip had benefits for Utah Jazz aside...
- Utah football fans set to camp out for ESPN's...
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 53
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 46
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 40
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 19