Fabrizio Giovannozzi, Associated Press
ROME — Ten-man AC Milan needed a 90th-minute equalizer from Zlatan Ibrahimovic to salvage a 1-1 draw at home with Bologna on Sunday, handing Juventus a chance to extend its lead atop Serie A.
Uruguayan forward Gaston Ramirez gave Bologna the lead in the 26th minute at the San Siro, finishing off a swift counterattack after Milan midfielder Mark van Bommel lost possession.
Milan defender Daniele Bonera picked up his second yellow card in the 82nd and it looked like the Rossoneri were about to slip to their second loss in three matches until Ibrahimovic scored with a close-range volley.
The draw put Milan level in the table with Juventus, which was hosting Roma later.
Elsewhere, third-place Lazio allowed a late equalizer in a 1-1 draw with Lecce.
After both sides had hit the crossbar, Brazilian midfielder Francelino Matuzalem scored with a header for Lazio in the 82nd, but Valeri Bojinov drew Lecce level in added time from the center of the area for his first goal since rejoining the southern club on loan from Sporting Lisbon in January.
Lazio held on to the final Champions League spot, but is only three points ahead of Udinese, with Napoli four points back.
Elsewhere, Siena beat Genoa 4-1 in a match that was suspended for about 45 minutes early in the second half due to protests.
With their side trailing 4-0, Genoa fans threw flares onto the pitch and climbed atop barriers as they were faced by stewards in riot gear.
After the fans calmed down, the match resumed and Cristiano Del Grosso scored an own goal for Genoa in the 79th.
Earlier, Julio Cesar saved a penalty but Inter Milan came away with only a 0-0 draw at struggling Fiorentina, damaging its dwindling chances of qualifying for the Champions League.
In the 69th minute, Julio Cesar dove to his right to push away a low spot kick from Adem Ljajic after the goalkeeper had tripped Andrea Lazzari.
Also, Palermo drew 2-2 at Cesena.
A minute of silence was held before each match a week after Piermario Morosini's death in a Serie B game.
- College football: Utes climb to No. 5 in...
- Utes ready to show off new field Saturday...
- Reasons for Travis Wilson's confidence:...
- After win, BYU looking to improve, get...
- Defensive-minded Utah Jazz open preseason...
- Saturday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- ESPN's College GameDay is coming to Utah next...
- Brad Rock: Kent Myers should have started for...
- With difficult September schedule over,... 55
- College football: Utes climb to No. 5... 46
- Dick Harmon: After week of soul... 40
- ESPN's College GameDay is coming to... 31
- Former BYU quarterback John Beck says... 23
- BYU overcomes mistakes, downs UConn,... 23
- New Utah basketball facility has high... 21
- Dick Harmon: Mangum uses chunk yardage... 21