PHOENIX — Ty Lawson went 5 of 5 on 3-pointers and had 29 points and 10 assists to lead Denver to a victory over the Suns that clinched a playoff berth for the Nuggets.
Steve Nash of the Suns had 13 assists, nine in the first quarter, and passed Oscar Robertson into fifth place on the NBA's career list. The Suns lost Channing Frye to a shoulder injury in the second quarter.
WIZARDS 86, HEAT 84: At Miami, LeBron James and Chris Bosh sat out the game, resting for the postseason. Dwyane Wade played and got hurt. Wade lasted less than 3 minutes before dislocating his left index finger.
BULLS 93, MAVERICKS 83: At Chicago, Luol Deng scored 22 points, Richard Hamilton added 19 and the Bulls held off a fourth-quarter rally.
ROCKETS 99, WARRIORS 96: At Houston, Courtney Lee scored 20 points, Goran Dragic added 18 points and seven assists and the Rockets snapped a six-game losing streak with a win over the Warriors.
BUCKS 106, NETS 95: At Milwaukee, Brandon Jennings scored 30 points to lead the Bucks to a victory over the Nets that kept their slim playoff hopes alive. Jennings, who hit three straight 3-pointers late in the game, was 9 of 18 from the field and finished with six rebounds, six assists and four steals.
76ERS 109, PACERS 106 (OT): At Indianapolis, Elton Brand scored 20 points and Lou Williams added 19 to help the 76ers beat the Pacers in overtime, stopping Indiana's winning streak at seven games.
GRIZZLIES 93, TRAIL BLAZERS 89: At Memphis, Tenn., Rudy Gay scored 21 points and had a key block in the final seconds as the Memphis Grizzlies won their fourth straight, over the Trail Blazers. Gay, who was 9 of 16 from the field, blocked Wesley Matthews' 3-point attempt with about 5 seconds left to seal the win.
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- 2015 BYU Commits
- 2015 Utah Football Commits
- Dick Harmon: College football recruiters are...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 79
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35