COMMERCE, Colo. — Landon Donovan scored in the 39th minute and goalkeeper Josh Saunders stopped a penalty kick in added time as the Los Angeles Galaxy earned their first road win, a 2-1 victory over the Rapids on Saturday night.
Saunders made a diving save on a penalty kick by Omar Cummings.
David Beckham played after being questionable with back spasms.
DYNAMO 2, CREW 2: At Columbus, Ohio, Brian Ching scored the tying goal in the 81st minute to give Houston a draw.
FIRE 3, TORONTO FC 2: At Toronto, Patrick Nyarko scored in the 58th minute. Toronto (0-6-0) is tied for the second-worst start in MLS history.
WHITECAPS 1, FC DALLAS 0: At Vancouver, British Columbia, Camilo Sanvezzo scored the lone goal in the 11th minute.
UNION 1, CHIVAS USA 0: At Carson, Calif., Freddy Adu scored his first goal of the season as Philadelphia handed Chivas USA their fourth straight home loss.
TIMBERS 1, SPORTING KC 0: At Portland, Ore., an own goal spoiled Sporting Kansas City's quest for an eighth straight victory.
REAL MADRID 2, BARCELONA 1: At Madrid, Real Madrid's victory virtually guarantees the whites the Spanish Liga title.
- Big 12 commissioner: Some in league feel...
- Former Cardinals exec sentenced to 4 years in...
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big 12...
- Poll: Many Brazilians think Olympic Games...
- AP source: ACC, ESPN to launch ACC Network in...
- BYU and the Big 12: A timeline of events
- NCAA: No. 1 overall seed to choose tourney...
- IOC explores legal options on banning all...
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big... 122
- Brad Rock: What BYU needs to nail down... 105
- Morning links: Projecting the 2016... 73
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 67
- Morning links: National college... 62
- Report: Houston AD meets with Pac-12... 58
- Big 12 Media Days social roundup:... 49
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 45