HOUSTON — Courtney Lee scored 20 points, Goran Dragic added 18 points and seven assists and the Houston Rockets snapped a six-game losing streak with a 99-96 win over the Golden State Warriors on Saturday night.
Luis Scola had 13 points and Chase Budinger added 11 for the Rockets, who came into the game in the 10th spot in the Western Conference, one game behind Utah and Phoenix.
Houston went 10 for 26 from 3-point range to snap a four-game home losing streak and beat the Warriors for the 14th time in the last 16 meetings.
Klay Thompson scored 24 points and Brandon Rush added 19 for the Warriors, who have lost eight straight and 20 of their last 24.
The Warriors got within two points midway through the fourth quarter, but Lee hit two 3-pointers to help Houston close it out.
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head coach...
- BYU's Tyler Haws' recovery from an ankle...
- BYU men's basketball: Winder steps up big in...
- Jordan's Austin Kafentzis will keep his...
- BYU closes season with painful loss in Miami...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 170
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 107
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 51
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 43